Atlas On Oscar "He screws up all his big fights!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
    http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/boxing/index

its the 1st video! what do u think of Teddys comments?
    Teddy Atlas is a phony and an idiot, who screws up on 90% of his predictions and analysis.

De La Hoya just looked old last night, and if Teddy had any class he would respect Oscar for all his achievements in the past.

Comment

Good interview, yea I wouldn't be shocked either if Mayweather comes out of retirement to fight Pac in late 2009, $ $ $ $ .

Comment

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/boxing/index

its the 1st video! what do u think of Teddys comments?
        its true, dlh loses all his big fights

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
          its true, dlh loses all his big fights
          lets not forget Chavez and Vargas(even though he was never the same after tito spanked him)

Comment

Originally posted by Dionyseus View Post
            Good interview, yea I wouldn't be shocked either if Mayweather comes out of retirement to fight Pac in late 2009, $ $ $ $ .
            I said this to every1 last night
            I called this as well

Comment

Originally posted by Syd Barrett View Post
              I don't think Atlas is entirely fair. I think DLH has had some very close big fights that could have gone either way. In this fight however I think DLH should be ashamed of himself and give refunds to everyone who paid to see the fight. I always had a lot of respect for oscar. Even with that shady "ko" he suffered against Hopkins. But quiting on your stool against a much smaller man and then turning around and pocketing 20 mill makes me sick. **** Oscar...
              I hate to agree with you but on this post I do.

Comment

I agree with him for the most part, but I don't think it was entirely Oscar's fault this fight took place to begin with. Manny and Roach like to steer away and swerve through divisions looking for opponents.

And I really don't agree that Oscar should retire, lol He can't. If he does then YES, his career is in jeopardy.

He needs to show the world it was the weight that turned him inside out. He has to, otherwise then yes....Teddy would be right. And if Oscar gets stopped again, so be it. It would look a whole lot better if he went out fighting as oppose goin out lookin like a zombie who spent a whole night unable to fight. It should be his sole obligation to prove to the world that it was the weight that ****ed him over.

But yeah I don't think anyone will want to pay for another Oscar fight after last night, it wasn't even a fight, that was just a disgusting attempt at a fight.

Comment

But i heard his book was really good, im gonna look for it
                  his book is amazing. the end gets kinda boring though after the moorer fights.. nothing but his **** about his communiity service

Comment

He didn't just screw up he lost every round against a Flyweight

Comment

ill look for it, thanks

Comment

Working...
                      X