No announcement yet.

Is Robin Krasniqi any good?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Robin Krasniqi any good?

I haven't seen him fight. Does he have a decent chance of bagging Cleverly's paper title tonight?

Nah he won't win

He's ok, nothing special just a typical European grinder, he'll hang around all night but lose 9-3 or so

Comment

He's not going to win over here whether he schools Cleverly or not...

He looks like a tricky fighter, good athleticism and right hand. If Cleverly doesn't box then I can see Krasniqi having some success as Clev tries to get inside and his movement should be good enough for him to last the distance.

Cleverly's going to eat some big right hands tonight.

Comment

Third thread asking this lol

I've watched quite a bit of him but just don't really have an opinion on him. He seems to play up and down to his competitions level.
        Hes different to anything that Cleverly has fought before, he's quite big at the weight, he moves well, hes got good speed, good timing.

I'd of had a punt on him but I'm not sure he can stop Cleverly, I don't feel he will get a decision and I'm a bit uncertain about him.

Its like he'll face somebody absolutely rubbish and he looks real bad.
        He'll fight a half decent contender & he'll look great in destroying them.
        Maybe this is a fight he can get up for!

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
          I haven't seen him fight. Does he have a decent chance of bagging Cleverly's paper title tonight?
          I have only watched him once and that was enough. He shouldn't have a chance if Cleverly is anything.

Comment

Wild, right hand happy fighter who looks off balance more often than not, defensively open and looks like anyone with a boxing brain should be able to beat him. Cleverly will stop him

Comment

Originally posted by kebark View Post
              Wild, right hand happy fighter who looks off balance more often than not, defensively open and looks like anyone with a boxing brain should be able to beat him. Cleverly will stop him

Not sure I agree with this assessment.
              He looks a pretty decent technician to me who works well behind the jab. Certainly wouldn't describe him as 'wild' or 'right hand happy'

Comment

Cleverly's too easy to hit so perhaps that'll combine with Krasniqi's right hands and get us a good fight.

Comment

Working...
                X