No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury vs. Mariusz Wach: Who Wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    2FAST is not only the fastest since Ali but he also is the best talker since Ali.
    You said it!

Comment

Fury wins by landslide after ten boringly repetitive rounds.

Comment

Fury seems to be calling Wlad out right now but in previous fights whenever asked about Wlad he would just dismissively insult him, say he would be retired by the time I get my turn at the title, he's afraid of me, etc. His comments reeked of avoidance.

Maybe he's ready to cash out now, get KO'd and pursue his career as a rapper.

Comment

Originally posted by TotalStud View Post
          Fury seems to be calling Wlad out right now but in previous fights whenever asked about Wlad he would just dismissively insult him, say he would be retired by the time I get my turn at the title, he's afraid of me, etc. His comments reeked of avoidance.

Maybe he's ready to cash out now, get KO'd and pursue his career as a rapper.

Comment

Fury high PTS win or Wach by KO. Fury was knocked down by Cunningham so Wach if hit him strongly Fury sleep well.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem91 View Post
              Fury high PTS win or Wach by KO. Fury was knocked down by Cunningham so Wach if hit him strongly Fury sleep well.
              Who has Wach ever knocked out?

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                Who has Wach ever knocked out?
                Tye ****in' Fields

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  Tye ****in' Fields
                  That's true.

And he also stopped Jason Gavern, the guy that recently took a break from his model train business to play around with Wilder.

Comment

Working...
                  X