Collapse
No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What you guys think about the Nash deal?

What did the nets offer Orlando for Howard?

Comment

• Originally posted by CumulousClouds View Post
      What you guys think about the Nash deal?

What did the nets offer Orlando for Howard?

absolutely LOVE the Nash deal...one of my fears was going into next season with Blake as our starting point

i dont know what the Nets have to offer to Orlando...i dont even know if they have the cap room since they signed Joe Johnson and his monster contract...not to mention extending Gerald Wallace for a steep price

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        absolutely LOVE the Nash deal...one of my fears was going into next season with Blake as our starting point

i dont know what the Nets have to offer to Orlando...i dont even know if they have the cap room since they signed Joe Johnson and his monster contract...not to mention extending Gerald Wallace for a steep price
        Word.

People already talking smack about us getting Nash.

We should get some good bench players what you think? I read somewhere lakers were looking at nick young.. What you think about him?

Comment

• Originally posted by CumulousClouds View Post
          Word.

People already talking smack about us getting Nash.

We should get some good bench players what you think? I read somewhere lakers were looking at nick young.. What you think about him?

the bench is clearly what we need to work on now...not sure about the price tag on Nick Young tho...i know the tenants just signed Chauncey and Crawford so he might be out

i'd like for the lakers to get Grant Hill, resign Jordan Hill and try to go after someone like Antwan Jamison

Comment

• Possible starting line up?

DHoward or Bynum
            Gasol
            Antawn or Hill
            Kobe
            Nash

I'll roll with that...

Comment

the bench is clearly what we need to work on now...not sure about the price tag on Nick Young tho...i know the tenants just signed Chauncey and Crawford so he might be out

i'd like for the lakers to get Grant Hill, resign Jordan Hill and try to go after someone like Antwan Jamison
              And would they be able to add Howard/or josh smith...

Is ray Allen going to the heat?

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                Possible starting line up?

DHoward or Bynum
                Gasol
                Antawn or Hill
                Kobe
                Nash

I'll roll with that...

i'd like for Jamison to come off the bench and provide a scoring punch

Originally posted by CumulousClouds View Post
                And would they be able to add Howard/or josh smith...

Is ray Allen going to the heat?

Josh Smith we could probably get if we trade Pau...but right now, im more interested in seeing how Pau plays with Nash before trading him

i can't help but laugh at Dallas tho...they were sooooo bent on getting Deron...Deron decided to stay...then they lost out on Nash...and now Kidd left to NY

Comment

Josh Smith we could probably get if we trade Pau...but right now, im more interested in seeing how Pau plays with Nash before trading him

i can't help but laugh at Dallas tho...they were sooooo bent on getting Deron...Deron decided to stay...then they lost out on Nash...and now Kidd left to NY
                  Same here. I think thats their intent too.

Should be interesting to see what the roster looks like when all is said and done...

I think Dallas even tanked this season to put themselves in position to get DWill in the offseason.
                  Last edited by [ DUBBZZ ]; 07-05-2012, 04:09 PM.

Comment

Jamison is one player I'm really hoping they can get. He would upgrade the bench instantly nad he's good enough to start if he has too. I was hoping the Lakers would get Beasley but he's going to Phoenix apparently. Brandon Rush would be a nice addition to back up Kobe but I don't think the Lakers can afford him right now.

Comment

a Pick n roll with pau and Nash could be NASHty
                      But what if they don't get hill..anyone else you got in mind ? Would you trade Barnes or MWP?

Haha I heard about that
                      Last edited by CumulousClouds; 07-05-2012, 04:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X