Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who made this crap up about Brook saying no to Cotto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
    Kell 'king of mandatories' Brook
    Another gem from Khan, right up there with Keith "Some Time" Thurman

Comment

Who knows but Brook doesn't think himself could beat Cotto!

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
        Laced Up's source is the saviour of boxing, the great Edward Hearn.

endthread
        Originally posted by Scott.Weiland. View Post
        Hearn said it so it must be true....

LacedUp, lol.
        I should believe two welfare collecting bums over a guy who speaks to HBO daily.

go on you bums

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          I should believe two welfare collecting bums over a guy who speaks to HBO daily.

go on you bums

What?

This is LacedUp's source.

http://www.boxingscene.com/arum-deni...terest---98783
          Last edited by Box-Office; 04-20-2016, 03:13 PM.

Comment

This is boxoffice source

Anything that comes out of here he slurps up like he does khan's cum

Comment

This is boxoffice source

Anything that comes out of here he slurps up like he does khan's cum

LOL is it just me or do you sound a little bitter?

Comment

Yeah I first heard about this on facebook and immediately looked it up on google. I failed to find any real sources that Brook turned it down.

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
                  Yeah I first heard about this on facebook and immediately looked it up on google. I failed to find any real sources that Brook turned it down.
                  Because it's complete bs. Box-Office uses it to cover up Khan's shameless duck for YEARS of the special one.

Comment

Because it's complete bs. Box-Office uses it to cover up Khan's shameless duck for YEARS of the special one.
                    Special One are Kell Brook fans.

You Kell-end love babbling "Khan is ducking Brook" the other side of that claim is Kell is ducking anyone with a pulse.

Brook has ducked anyone with a pulse outside of Shawn Porter. He has been at World level since 2010 when he became mandatory for WBO and in that time he has 1 freaking name on his record. Its hilarious how Brook ducked Bradley when he was offered a shot at his title so they can go the maan-dey-tory rooote and fight Saldivia instead.

Khan calls the shots, Khan says jump, Brook asks how high? Ducking for years? You mean Brook ducking any body with a pulse outside of Porter? Remember when youd tell me how it is about the present when Id bring up Khan's past wins , so whether Khan ducked Brook is irrelevant at present cuz he went back to negotiate and did offer them 80-20 and they shouldve taken it. #Aside

All in all this is the modern day Witter-Hatton scenario.
                    Last edited by Box-Office; 04-21-2016, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Special One are Kell Brook fans.

You Kell-end love babbling "Khan is ducking Brook" the other side of that claim is Kell is ducking anyone with a pulse.

Brook has ducked anyone with a pulse outside of Shawn Porter. He has been at World level since 2010 when he became mandatory for WBO and in that time he has 1 freaking name on his record. Its hilarious how Brook ducked Bradley when he was offered a shot at his title so they can go the maan-dey-tory rooote and fight Saldivia instead.

Khan calls the shots, Khan says jump, Brook asks how high? Ducking for years? You mean Brook ducking any body with a pulse outside of Porter? Remember when youd tell me how it is about the present when Id bring up Khan's past wins , so whether Khan ducked Brook is irrelevant at present cuz he went back to negotiate and did offer them 80-20 and they shouldve taken it. #Aside

All in all this is the modern day Witter-Hatton scenario.
                      Special one are Brook fans.

Khan fans are The special needs one

Comment

Working...
                      X