No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao-Marquez is Sold Out, Gate Over $10.5 Million

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
    but pacquiao continually headlines ppv cards and has gotten million ppvs without marquez while marquez lone ppv card vs casamayor was a complete and utter failure.

pacquiao is a proven successful ppv headliner WITHOUT MARQUEZ while you cant say the same thing about marquez.

but keep on hating tho.
    Pac last PPV was a failure buddy but keep on hugging them nuts.

Why else you think we getting IV? He cant sell out or have big PPV numbers without him

Comment

Wonderful, see you guys in the spring or fall for Pacquaio-Marquez V: Electric Boogaloo.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post

Why else you think we getting IV? He cant sell out or have big PPV numbers without him
        failure according to who?

floids infested flowmoes such as yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
          failure according to who?

floids infested flowmoes such as yourself?
          Oh here we go. Someone doesnt agree with your point of view so automatically they are a floids or flowmoes. Get some new material cause im done with you kid.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
            Sold out doesn't mean the stadium is full... it just means vendors bought all the tickets and are still trying to sell them.
            So you a "flowmo" now? *Alibata Logic*

Comment

Those numbers STILL haven't been released. LOL.

Comment

Oh here we go. Someone doesnt agree with your point of view so automatically they are a floids or flowmoes. Get some new material cause im done with you kid.
                stop frontin. everybody knows your act here. hate pac, love floyd.

you dont agree with the fact that marquez lone ppv he headlined bombed horribly and barely cracked 90k while pac sells 700k and its considered a failure?

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                  Weird, I'm getting a "Sorry, no exact matches were found, but other tickets may still be available on Ticketmaster.com." for any price range just buying two tickets.
                  Me too. I even tried to buy 4, just to be sure it wasn't a numbers glitch, but got the same thing...

Comment

I'll bet Arum is already thinking about a fifth fight after he was informed about the recipts for this fight.

Comment

post-pac vs cotto, i believe pac has only sold 1 million in only one fight (against the weight drained no-plaster margarito)

pac dick-riders can't prove that his fights have done the contrary.

Comment

Working...
                      X