Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Warren Rips 'P*ssy' Eubank Jr: Tennis Elbow? New Balls Please!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Warren Rips 'P*ssy' Eubank Jr: Tennis Elbow? New Balls Please!

When I was first negotiating a promotional deal with Chris Eubank snr to sign his son, he made a weird tasteless analogy of his son as a boxer, saying that he was 'The best p*ssy I'd ever have.'

[Click Here To Read More]

Eubank Is a piece of ****, what more is there to say

Comment

"Now he is crying off with tennis elbow, which is probably the same condition that chronically hampers him when it comes to signing up for big fights."

Holy ****.

After the garbage they pulled with Golovkin, I won't take Eubank seriously until he gives me a reason to.

Comment

Wow....Great Article....Go CowBoys

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          "Now he is crying off with tennis elbow, which is probably the same condition that chronically hampers him when it comes to signing up for big fights."

Holy ****.

After the garbage they pulled with Golovkin, I won't take Eubank seriously until he gives me a reason to.
          You'll be waiting a long time for that

Comment

Eubank deserves this!

Comment

Chris Eubank is a straight up clown! I hate to wish bad things on anyone in this business of brutality, but he deserves whatever evil befalls him

Comment

I like the Eubanks when they fight. Why can't they just fight?

Comment

Maybe he could fight Andy Murray..

Comment

I want to thank Frank Warren for informing us all in a truthful and colorful way. I'm glad he is exposing what these idiots do to people. Arrogance is the purest form of IGNORANCE.

Comment

Working...
                    X