Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do slick fighters get hated on so much?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
    Broner was 156 on fight night.
    156.5 actually. In mathematics .5 rounds up so he was 157lbs if you want to be technical

Comment

Originally posted by Shaniqua View Post
      Why do slick fighters get hated on so much? Mayweather, Broner, Alexander, Ward etc.

Yeah Broner lost but he's still special, still a slick skilled fighter who's only 24.

Broner went in against a 30yo prime dude, bone density peaks in your 30s an Broner's only 24.

People hate on Broner because he's slick and skilled, not a face first brawler like Pacquiao or Matyhysee.
      Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post

Comment

Lol cuz they so damn boring! Pit oat shots here n there n moving n running n reseting then 2 MAX combo shots isnt gonna excite the crowd. Onky reason floyd is big is cuz hes an ******** and everyone wants to see him lose, which is hard to beat his style.

Take it like this. In the nfl superbowl, what would u rather see an all offense superbowl between the saints vs the broncos ....or all defense between the seahawks n the bengals
        Same with nba...when it was the sours vs pistons finals in 07 all defense

Cmon now what the hell dont u see

Comment

If there was a Tommy Hearns, Ray Leonard, or a Terry Norris around today, they would be loved and adored by everyone.

I always enjoyed Broner and Floyd. I mean Broner got beat up, but I love his style of fighting.

The universal dislike for Broner by so many has nothing to do with slickness. He is not even slick. It is because he is an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaniqua View Post
            smh true hater here.
            The biggest attribute to being slick is NOT GETTING HIT. Broner fails at that miserably!

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              Broner is small? He was 151 on fight night.

I'm suprised you aren't banned yet

What's slick about Broner? Getting his ass beat by his daddy? Getting hit by Gavin Rees who's like 5'3?
              Where did you hear that? I think I remember hearing the Box Nation telecast state the he hydrated back to 158.

Comment

Floyd and Broner carry on like dickheads that's why people don't like them.

Most people like and respect Ward and Alexander just isn't very good.

Comment

Azumah is not impressed with this shit thread.

Comment

I don't think I have ever heard anyone hate on Alexander or Ward. Floyd and Broner get hate for being boners.

Ive heard people complain they don't like wards style, or fans of fighters he beats complain about him, but that is just sour grapes.

Stop trying to infer that people are being racist, it getting old.

Comment

Step your game up shaniqUa your approach is getting old you need a new gameplan

Comment

Working...
                      X