Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here's the bottom line-Floyd really wanted the Pac fight but...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T3dBundy View Post
    who uses the word to insult every1 who doesnt lick pacroids balls ?
    like i said before, u have a complex with that word, u need instant help.
    stop quoting me now, i have enough from talking with ******s.

HAHAHA the gaybundy is angry, well truth hurts!

Comment

Originally posted by uragon ako View Post
      HAHAHA the gaybundy is angry, well truth hurts!
      lol again gay insults.
      i think your father punched u a bit too much in the head, after he wasted his monthly income to ladyboys

Comment

after reading responses to my thread, i have to say floyd is not jealous of any fighter because in his mind he is the best of the best--he is the creme de la creme--he always says this---this is why he says he fights for him--it's all about him--self preservation and all of that stuff--floyd has been this way for years---go back and watch his buildup with gatti----and de la hoya and hatton---floyd is cocky and very confident in himself---when/if pac and floyd fights, watch how floyd bashes pac's skills, his marriage, his cheating, his refusal to take random blood tests, and then tell me how jealous floyd is of pac---this isn't a jealousy issue---you pacfans have to realize and accept floyd is too arrogant too be jealous of anybody except himself--this is why he's so hated, but why he's so good at what he does, and so dominant in the ring, mental edgeness over his opponents---floyd is that good---and this is why he really does want to fight pac and prove to pacfans and supporters why pac is just another fighter floyd beats the **** out of---that's all---jmm was that tune-up fight for floyd to say pac ain't on his level--this is why after the cotto fight with pac, floyd called pac one dimensional, not versatile, pretty much how he summed up hatton and gatti---i'm telling you, floyd thinks no fighter can beat him, and this is why he's so good---

Comment

Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
          with floyd's ego, he didn't want to make it seem like he needed pac, because floyd feels like he is the bigger star, period....and just because he may not be as popular as pacman because of his lifestyle and attitude, his drawing power makes him just as big if not bigger than pacman, especially in america, hated or not------floyd wanted to make it seem like pac needed him, not the other way around---this is why he always says, with or without pac, he'll make 200 million in the sport, he wants the fight, he knows he can beat pacman desicively, he wants to beat his ass, but he doesn't want to give pac more power than him, and floyd will never budge in this aspect----he'll give in to pac's weight demand, date demand, even budging on floyd's cutoff demands, but he'll never say he needs pacman, and he will make pacman look like **** until they fight over this drug test situation---so stay tuned because floyd will take shots at pacman and freddie and his team and his promoter during the press conferences with mosley and 24/7, and if he beats mosley, which i expect him to do, the post press conference, he will take so many shots at pac, if pac beats clottey, which i expect him to do-----this fight will get more intense, more anticipated, but at this time, the biggest fight in boxing right now is mayweather vs mosley, and this is feeding floyd's ego----he will make it seem as if pac needs him more after this one----let's see how everything transpires---
          You know what, i think floyd just realized that he just made a stupid mistake of putting too much pressure, too many demands for the pacquiao fight. My points are as follows, 1. Floyd as he is, has already got the skills to win over manny roided or not. 2. We all know that it is a potential 25mil for each boxer kinda fight, so why ruin it by making accusations to a fighter that you clearly has an advantage of and can win even if he is roiding. And 3. It should have been a win-win situation for floyd, let's say manny tested positive after the fight, if floyd won, it will be better for his legacy winning over a juiced up elite fighter in manny, and if floyd looses the fight, then he can always claim that manny cheated to get a win over him and demands an immediate rematch and another 25mil into his pocket.... So now, don't you think that it was floyd who was being stupid here.

Comment

Bottom line is Floyd killed this fight with his diva ****. We know he wanted the fight, so it wasn't a duck. But he's still the one who ruined it.

Comment

Originally posted by T3dBundy View Post
              why are pinoys insulting every1 with words like gay?
              your country has the most transvestites along with brazil, i would watch out what im talking if i would be u.
              im also sure that the Philippines legalized gay marriages, germany did not.
              i have nothing against gays, but u r the one coming up with the gay insults.
              it doesnt wonder me anymore that it feels easy for u ignoring those facts
              LOL... talk about making stories... where did you pull those facts, like a rabbit from a magicians hat.

Comment

Working...
              X