Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mosley Looking Quick and Powerful (video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mosley Looking Quick and Powerful (video)

wheres bella?

Comment

He has speed still, but to me he is still a shellshocked fighter. When he has a fighter determined to hit him back, he quickly loses focus now.

Now Manny and Floyd are my examples and we know how skilled they are. Alvarez is not anywhere near their level so this fight will guage how far Shane has truly degraded.

I personally feel he has degraded so far that he should be retired. He's been shot since 2008. The Margarito fight was his last good effort.
      Last edited by deanrw; 04-12-2012, 10:48 AM.

Comment

Prediction: mosley gets runny nose and wants to quit, round 8, naz saves day with tissue and speech

Comment

January 2009 was his last good fight, he's been past it since. May 2010 was the last time he was a legit fight, given what he'd done to Mayorga and Margarito prior.

It'll be interesting to see if Alvare can stop him though, that's about it.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
            He has speed still, but to me he is still a shellshocked fighter. When he has a fighter determined to hit him back, he quickly loses focus now.

Now Manny and Floyd are my examples and we know how skilled they are. Alvarez is not anywhere near their level so this fight will guage how far Shane has truly degraded.

I personally feel he has degraded so far that he should be retired. He's been shot since 2008. The Margarito fight was his last good effort.
            Well said homie

Comment

He has a puncher's chance but at this stage of his career can he finish off Canelo IF he hurts him? I highly doubt it.

Comment

he looked cr*p to be honest. not relaxed at all. and is he part hamster or something? what's going on with his cheeks?

Comment

Didn't look too bad but he doesn't look sharp.

I'll be rooting for Shane but I think it's going to go badly for him.

Comment

he liked fat and jittery.

Comment

Working...
                    X