No announcement yet.

I think MUSLIM TERRORISTS are to Blame for Malaysian Plane Disappearance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
    Very racist of you to suggest such a thing. We all know there's terrorists in every single group. There's just as much chance of it being Buddhist terrorists or Jain terrorists, but you just had to seize this opportunity to blame Muslims, because your racial hatred of Muslim people is so strong. Shame on you.
    Buddhist terrorists, most cruel terrorists of all of them.

Comment

We all know Chinos can't drive, they crashed that fuker.

Comment

I think you're a moron.

Again

Im not the only one thinking this nor is it politically correct but i think thats the truth

Comment

Just seen they might never solve it .Australian talking about HMS Sydney that went down in WW2 .They seen it in the horizan and it still took them 60 yrs to find it .He said that would never happen today though cause the new technology but still hard cause it's last know location ,

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
            Malaysia is a muslim nation. Its state religion is muslim. 60% of its population practice Islam. Its two pilots are Zaharie Ahmad Shah and Fariq Abdul Hamid. I think one or both of them couldnt wait to see Allah and did this and that the Malaysian government are hiding the truth because they dont want muslims looking bad.

again.

I know im not the only one thinking this and i know this is not the politically correct thing to say but i think that's what happened.
            Does the FBI know about this!? You should get in touch with them right away to let them know of this possibility! Go to their website and select "Contact Us". Or just speak into any phone. They are all bugged.

Comment

If Muslim's are actually behind all this, they'd sure let the world know and gloat in our faces.
              Last edited by Jedi Vader; 04-02-2014, 03:31 PM.

Comment

The evidence is slowly pointing to Somali pirates.

They already done stole ships right out the water for Christ sakes.

Comment

It wouldn't come as a huge surprise would it?.

Comment

Too many Fox News fans here.

It crashed somewhere in the ocean. There has been no evidence for terrorist action. It is a great tragedy and should not be used for politiking.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                      We all know Chinos can't drive, they crashed that fuker.
                      thats racist bro! the pilot wasnt even asian, he was mexican! pilot prolly panic after hitting a bird and not having insurance so gotta get rid of all evidence by taking a dive LOL.

Comment

Working...
                      X