Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Shannon Briggs Ambushes David Haye at Weigh-in

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love that Briggs is trolling Haye, giving him a taste of what it feels like. The difference is Briggs will go out on his shield while Haye will complain about his pinky toe

Comment

Briggs is a clown and a circus act. He isn't a good boxer anymore but he is a great stalker. I wish Haye would give Briggs the big payday Briggs wants and knock him out. Haye's hair looks terrible.

Comment

Blatantly been set up for some time. Haye has clearly paid Briggs to troll him and sell this 'feud'.
        I wouldn't at all be surprised if Briggs was living with Haye maybe even sharing the same bed.

Its like something you'd expect to see on WWE

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          I love that Briggs is trolling Haye, giving him a taste of what it feels like. The difference is Briggs will go out on his shield while Haye will complain about his pinky toe
          this right here.

not all ny boys are suckers, just most of 'um.

Comment

He cant try Haye like he did Wlad..Haye gone put hands on him

Comment

Briggs has steel balls, too bad he's so battle worn.

As Fury said, "The mind is willing, but the body isn't able."

Comment

I thought Haye was going to earn a shot?
                So far he has fought De Mori, now he is fighting some guy that body knows that apparently got dropped & took the distance by Bakhtov (same guy Joshua destroyed in a few rounds in about his 8th pro fight). Then a 45 yr old Briggs who has fought one top 100 opponent (Vitali) in going on 10-12 years where he lost every single round and was left hospitalised.

I can not believe Haye still has fans.
                This is all after toe-gate, pulling out vs Vitali, Wladimir, Fury & so on

This guy is a boxing cancer.
                How is he a draw? How does he have any fans left what so ever? Its mind boggling.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  I almost forgot Haye used to pull the same kind of BS. Now he is getting a taste of his own medicine. Nobody can top Briggs when it comes to stalking and harassing desired future opponents. Briggs is game as hell. Vitali damn near killed him and he wouldn't quit. I don't know if Haye could KO him. Briggs has an iron jaw.

Comment

Why this Briggs cat want haye so bad.. Don't Briggs want josh who is the champ when he beats martin

Haye meeting guys as outspoken as him now first fury now this eccentric cat

Comment

saw this on briggs instagram,
                      the guy is funny loool

https://www.instagram.com/p/BD0rUAQjFgt/

Comment

Working...
                      X