Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most annoying things people do at your gym....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by markeeta View Post
    Wish I was lying... It would make my life a bit easier. If I say that I'm talking about two girls does that make it any more believable? lol. One of them has velcro gloves and chucked a **** cause I hit her too hard, the other one doesn't shut up. I say nothing and just punch her.

The one that follows me around asking stupid questions about why I wear a mouthguard is a guy and must have been dropped as a baby. He can't box so he's got the brain damage from somewhere else. I mean that in the best way possible.

I'm a girl too, but I only work with guys now. Less drama.
    Do you have any vids of you sparring or training?

Comment

People who think they are effectively using the philly shell/shoulder roll during sparring.

Comment

Lazy bastards (namely my housemate), when we ve been at the gym n i m working my ass off n hes barely done anything n he claims hes tired and he might go home....we re meant to be there to help each other n i just wanna scream at the lazy bastard sometimes lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sage84 View Post
          Lazy bastards (namely my housemate), when we ve been at the gym n i m working my ass off n hes barely done anything n he claims hes tired and he might go home....we re meant to be there to help each other n i just wanna scream at the lazy bastard sometimes lol
          Get your own car.

Make that lazy **** walk!

Comment

Originally posted by Jamboboy View Post
            Get your own car.

Make that lazy **** walk!
            Haha, i run home anyway..its not like i go if he decides its just a pain in the arse when i working my arse off n hes hardly got a sweat on and hes ready to go, i d rather he didnt bother going so he would stay out of my ear while i m working out

Comment

Singing and rapping.

Also, avoiding the use of deodorants.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
                Singing and rapping.

Also, avoiding the use of deodorants.
                who does that at a gym...

Comment

when youre spotter tries to tea bag you when your bench pressing

Comment

when random ppl that don't know me ask me to spot them just cause im lean...and im mean. 1 person ok, but come on..

Comment

Working...
                    X