Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who was Better at Middleweight and Who would have won? B-hop or Hagler.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i love hagler, but i think his only chance would be to tko hopkins late, which i dont think he would do. hopkins would make it ugly, there would be lots of head clashes, holding and hitting from both guys. the slight speed and better boxing brain would favour hopkins, thats why i have him winning a close decision, but hagler has a chance of stopping him late. orthough hagler is top 3-5 middleweight of all time, i think there are a few decent boxers that would have given him trouble, hopkins, james toney, roy jones,guys that can defend and counter and make it hard from him. he wasnt the fastest guy.

Comment

I'm going to bump this classic of mine. How would this fight have turned out. Curious to see what NSB of 2015 thinks about this.

Comment

Hagler wins.

Comment

Hagler is everything that hopkins is but x10.. Hagler would outwork hopkins

Comment

Hagler is awarded UD due to his high volume and crowd-pleasing style.

Comment

Originally posted by valero View Post
              Hagler is awarded UD due to his high volume and crowd-pleasing style.
              Hopkins was crowd Pleasing vs Trinidad. He wanted to make a statement and he put on a show vs Trinidad.

Comment

I would tilt toward Hagler.

Due to the volume, and he also had good accuracy, wasn't the normal brawler or guy with power you knew, he could dab a little bit in both.

Would I bet on that fight?? No, I think it's too close to be put money on, can go eitherway.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  Hopkins easily beats Hagler, he was just a brawler
                  Wow....wrong twice in one sentence.

Comment

cotto is the best middleweight. i mean he beat a guy with 90 year old knees who hid that he needed major knee surgery. how can he not be the best he's the lineal champ derp

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      cotto is the best middleweight. i mean he beat a guy with 90 year old knees who hid that he needed major knee surgery. how can he not be the best he's the lineal champ derp

Comment

Working...
                      X