Collapse
No announcement yet.

Opinions about new thread for boxing today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, Im going to give this idea a chance. If it doesn't work out, becomes to much hassle or starts drawing trolls the thread will be deleted without prior warning. I hope those who want it can accept and understand this.

To those who voted against, you have my apologies. But while Im not as interested in it and still unsure, I think its only fair.

The thread will be called "History today". Its the most boring and unassuming title I could think of. It'll be up shortly so feel free to post away.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
      Ok, Im going to give this idea a chance. If it doesn't work out, becomes to much hassle or starts drawing trolls the thread will be deleted without prior warning. I hope those who want it can accept and understand this.

To those who voted against, you have my apologies. But while Im not as interested in it and still unsure, I think its only fair.

The thread will be called "History today". Its the most boring and unassuming title I could think of. It'll be up shortly so feel free to post away.
      That's fine with me, wasn't fond of it at first but after thinking about it a bit more I wouldn't mind it that much really.

Comment

I'm for it in general but the moment this section starts to attract too many NSB trolls the thread ought to be shut down.

Comment

Originally posted by bklynboy View Post
          I'm for it in general but the moment this section starts to attract too many NSB trolls the thread ought to be shut down.
          I think JAB is probably going to monitor that thread particularly close for that very reason.

Poet

Comment

Working...
          X