Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "official" weed appreciation thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm... BOUND falling in love

Comment

• Some love in this thread would be appreciated
      Nobody else keeps up on the daily with da grass

Comment

• Smoking some incredible bulk.

big bud+super skunk+green spirit

Comment

• Ahh big weekend for me, gotta love the 4th baby!!! $$$$$, hard work paid off. And I still got a lot of bud to smoke on (White Widow, Blue Cheese and Northern Lights) and in a few weeks, I'll have some JH, and Grand-daddy Purp ready.. Started only working with Indica lately, and hybrids.

Good vibes to everybody for the 4th, stay safe.
          Last edited by Rudyo; 07-02-2016, 08:52 PM.

Comment

• I'm high as fuck watching Beat Bobby Flay. I love the Food Network

Comment

• afghan no #1

the original skunk

Comment

• I acquired myself half an ounce of more Northern Lights and a 10.5g deal of Gold Seal squidgy black yesterday, every spliff I've had has been a c.ocktail of the hash and bud. Really intense, on 3 occasions I've blacked out halfway my 2nd spliff (about a 25-30 minute gap between each spliff), to look at it seems I've barely touched the weed or hash, this will last me ages if I keep combo-ing it.

But yeah it's been ages since if smoked stuff and before I finish my 2nd smoke I just black right out, and wake 2/3 hours later.
                I've managed to fight the sleep and on my 3rd one now and typing this I'm seeing fukin double. I wish I got more Gold Seal afghani hash stuff, but it's all I could afford (fukin week of bills) because it only comes around twice a year, when it comes he sells 1.5 kilo's in a week-10 days, it just disappears. I normally get 3 ounces at £330 (normally £140 separately) and stock right up on it, proper hash is my choice of smoke, sheer indica but highly concentrated.

Mixing it with the Northern Lights is savage though! If any of you guys have a bit of both ever, I highly recommend mixing them, it's fukin lush.
                Last edited by RightJab; 07-08-2016, 08:19 PM.

Comment

• I always forget about this thread (maybe cause I'm high ). Gonna have to start posting here more often. Respect to those that keep this thread alive.

XXX og in my lungs right now.

Comment

• Smoking some b cheese right now.

Comment

• Still toking on my weed/hash c.ocktails, all happy, like a pig in shit. Can't smoke during the day or if somethings on, it's certainly a 'night time' smoke indeed when you mix them, my guess is: high thc levels, and very high CBD levels too.

Had a mild 60mg OxyContin dose 2 nights ago,(fuked my back so this time these ones have actually been prescribed and not 'off the streets'). Waited 2 hrs, lit one of these c.ocktails up at midnight, woke up at 4am sat up in my bed, half a spliff on my belly and an ashtray in the bed. Utter blackout, could have set myself on ****ing fire hahaha.

Comment

Working...
                      X