Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sakuraba(prime)vs Anderson Silva(prime)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sakuraba(prime)vs Anderson Silva(prime)

I honestly think Sakuraba would have ruined him.

Sakuraba is god....

Comment

Only if he can take him down. I see Silva from the prime UFC days scoring a TKO with a well timed kick or knee to the head.

Comment

As much as I love Sakuraba (my second fave fighter of all time), Anderson Silva would win. Sakuraba had a good ground game but his striking is not close to Andersons. Prime Silva has a good enough guard (pretty decent defensively) to survive to get to his feet or force a stand up. I can see Anderson just catching him on the feet and winning.

Comment

If it's the Anderson from Pride, I could see Sakuraba catching him in a submission though. If prime UFC, Silva wins.

Comment

Sakuraba had the greatest single leg takedown in all of MMA. He out grappled far better grapplers than Anderson. Anderson's biggest threats where wrestlers, he skated by having a better submission game than the wrestler who took him down. I think prime Sakuraba takes Prime Anderson Down and subs him....

Comment

sak's weakness were strikers with sub knowledge. aka wanderlei silva.

sak's best wins were bjj and wrestlers like gracies, conan, vernon white, minowa, etc.

he did beat belfort who wad great hands though. but belfort has always been off and on his whole career.

Comment

Anderson murks him honestly prime for prime. Probably a brutal knee KO.

If they fought in Anderson's PRIDE days I'd pick Sakaraba all day.

Comment

Prime Sakuraba single legs any non roided 205lb fighter and subs him to Satan.

Comment

Working...
                  X