Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Pacquiao the greatest counterpunching brawler ever?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rassclot View Post
    ****** doesn't even realize he's discrediting people then goes onto discredit them some more.

go pick up a book or something.
    There's a difference between discrediting somebody and correcting your opinion on their function.

But if we can't agree on what constitutes a "historian," why don't you just give me a real resume breakdown on why Pac is a top 20 all time great?
    Last edited by BigStereotype; 12-06-2011, 05:54 PM.

Comment

Bert Sugar, is provided on Jones' website: ``He possesses the fastest hands in boxing with lightning fast moves and explosive power in both hands.'` After Mike MacCallum lost the World Boxing Council light heavyweight crown to Roy Jones in a 1996 unanimous decision, he called Jones ``the greatest fighter of all time.'`

So if Bert Sugar says Roy Jones is the greatest fighter of all time, and he says Pacquiao is like top 15-20...is he actually saying Pacquiao isn't that impressive at all?

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
        Bert Sugar, is provided on Jones' website: ``He possesses the fastest hands in boxing with lightning fast moves and explosive power in both hands.'` After Mike MacCallum lost the World Boxing Council light heavyweight crown to Roy Jones in a 1996 unanimous decision, he called Jones ``the greatest fighter of all time.'`

So if Bert Sugar says Roy Jones is the greatest fighter of all time, and he says Pacquiao is like top 15-20...is he actually saying Pacquiao isn't that impressive at all?
        I didn't even know Bert Sugar said that about Roy Jones. But that really doesn't suprise me, that is definitely something Sugar would say.

Have you seen his ATG list? It's beyond a joke.

There are better Historians on this website than Bert Sugar.

Henry Hascup for example, who is a member of the IBRO I believe, who is also a poster on this site under the name hhascup, is a more credible historian than Bert Sugar.

Pretty much the entire IBRO are more credible Historians than Bert Sugar.

The only reason people ever ue Bert Sugar as an example of a historian is because he's the only one that's known in the mainstream. Hence, why you can always spot an idiot when they use him as an example.

But when you use Emmanuel Steward as an example, wow, it's just curtains at that point.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
          well, its official, I have now heard everything there is to hear in the world.

Manny Pacquiao...will own EVERYBODY...fighting...backwards.... guy can barely own anyone credible going forward, but going backwards, he owns EVERYONE!
          Barely own anyone fighting forward? Are you watching MMA? You've forgot what Pac have done b4 JMM fight. You just too proud about your boy backpedalling in the last fight. Make your boy an aggressor against Pac and you know what I'm saying about fighting backwards.

Comment

Really tired of the obviously Manny Pac trolls. It's old, guys.

Comment

what i stated is a fact.

boxing historians who know their **** list Pac as a top 20 ATG.

Mayweather is not even close.

try again monkey.

Comment

Originally posted by FloydPacquiaoJr View Post
                He countered a great counter puncher JMM
                I would say he is a greater counter puncher now than JMM since he won, look at the proof vid of him counterpunching JMM

Can Floyd handle this new counterpunching great?
                OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

PACQUIAO counter JMM's fists with his Face

Comment

Lol at this thread

Comment

what i stated is a fact.

boxing historians who know their **** list Pac as a top 20 ATG.

Mayweather is not even close.

try again monkey.
                    That leaves 19 better fighters that could be counter-punching brawlers, yes?

Comment

The argument for this thread is an oxymoron. This thread is my pick for the stupidest thread of the year. Congrats!

Comment

Working...
                      X