No announcement yet.

Johann Duhaupas is BoxRec #34 and is very limited

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrometheusBob View Post
    Beating Charr shouldn't have resulted in getting a title shot. But worse that Wilder has already had a voluntary defense against someone with no serious shot to win. As long as Povetkin is next I guess.
    I'm just calling out Freedom regarding his comments on Duhaupas.

I agree, Povetkin should be next after Wilder gets rid of Duhaupas.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob View Post
      Beating Charr shouldn't have resulted in getting a title shot. But worse that Wilder has already had a voluntary defense against someone with no serious shot to win. As long as Povetkin is next I guess.
      Povetkin will face many hurdles, and have to bow down to every possible outrageous Haymon demand to get that fight. He will be blood drained from PED testing (And Wilder will probably be allowed to roid), and be fighting against not only Beyonce but the judges and the ref. He will need to win 8 rounds CLEARLY to get the decision in America and even then it's touch and go as to whether the robbery will happen. Haymon won't allow one of his main pieces for the future (Beyonce) to get his title taken from him, and I imagine he just won't allow the fight because Povetkin will probs KO Donkey Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
        Charr was completely and utterly finished after Povetkin brutally derailed his latest comeback attempt.
        Charr should've lost to Michael Grant then if he was completely and utterly finished after Povetkin.

Comment

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
          Povetkin will face many hurdles, and have to bow down to every possible outrageous Haymon demand to get that fight. He will be blood drained from PED testing (And Wilder will probably be allowed to roid), and be fighting against not only Beyonce but the judges and the ref. He will need to win 8 rounds CLEARLY to get the decision in America and even then it's touch and go as to whether the robbery will happen. Haymon won't allow one of his main pieces for the future (Beyonce) to get his title taken from him, and I imagine he just won't allow the fight because Povetkin will probs KO Donkey Wilder.
          I think Wilder KOs Povetkin.

Comment

Originally posted by flem1 View Post
            I think Wilder KOs Povetkin.
            Harold Sconiers and Dustin Nichols disagree.

Comment

Originally posted by flem1 View Post
              Were you aware Duhaupas fought Charr on 4 days notice and still beat him?
              Anyone could have beaten Charr in that fight, he looked terrible.

Next fight Charr was knocked out cold by a cruiserweight.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                Somehow wilder fanboys act like this is a good fight because Johan beat charr who's claim to fame is getting slaughtered by vitali and povetkin, along with losing to teper who's done what exactly? Joke fight.
                Well Povetkin gets credit for beating Charr but Duhaupas doesn't?

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                  When Wilder started if he got a piece of the heavyweight crown it would have to be called a success to most of the standards I saw.

This is the dude that a stiff breeze is supposed to make his chin fall off and threaten his life. Stiverne was a pretty good heavy and Wilder looked amazing compared to his start.

I straight up dare any boxing fan to fish out the earliest fight you can see of his and then the Stiverne fight (or any of his later work) and say with a straight face that guy has not improved a great deal. He is not always poetry in motion but luckily for him he has learned how to make it work, and he can learn more (get better) as long as he stays serious about it. How can you say a dude that exceeded expectations and improved a ton as being moved poorly.

Honestly the people most judgmental of Wilder have been the most wrong about him.
                  Wilder is a great story. I mean the boxing establishment has been against him from day 1. Every pundit, commentator, "hardcore fan", were convinced he would be Seth Mitchell by now. He's defied all the haters and could be HW champ. Terrific story

Comment

Duhaupas has dropped down to #40 on the BoxRec HW ratings.

That seems about right.

Comment

He got a chin doe

Comment

Working...
                      X