Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do people realize how good Matthew Macklin is?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do people realize how good Matthew Macklin is?

Outside of Paul Williams he gave both Sergio and Sturm(yes Macklin was better than Geale, Murray, Cintron despite the decisions they got) their toughest and closest fights of the past 5+ years. Macklin is a legitimate Top 5 MW with real talent.

If GGG is able to beat Macklin or possible KO it would speak volumes iit would confirm the elite talent everyone sees

Stop talking out of your arse.

Comment

Agree. Knocking Macklin out in dominant fashion will be hell of a statment
      Last edited by Szef; 05-29-2013, 05:35 AM.

Comment

I agree,Macklin is a good fighter,i like GGG but the hype around here is plain ******ed

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
          Outside of Paul Williams he gave both Sergio and Sturm(yes Macklin was better than Geale, Murray, Cintron despite the decisions they got) their toughest and closest fights of the past 5+ years. Macklin is a legitimate Top 5 MW with real talent.

If GGG is able to beat Macklin or possible KO it would speak volumes iit would confirm the elite talent everyone sees
          Well Murray beat Martinez so I don't see how that's possible.

It's also arguable that Barker gave Sergio a tougher fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Wenger Is God View Post
            Well Murray beat Martinez so I don't see how that's possible.

It's also arguable that Barker gave Sergio a tougher fight.
            1.Murray didn't beat Martinez
            2.Macklin before the stoppage was winning more rounds than Barker or Murray did.
            3.Martinez didn't break his hand against Macklin like he did against Murray
            Last edited by SCtrojansbaby; 05-29-2013, 06:21 AM.

Comment

Yup, Macklin is a damn good fighter, and it'll be very impressive if GGG could beat him in a dominant fashion.

Comment

Macklin the elite level fighter. That's funny.

The same guy who was knocked flat on his face by Jamie Moore.

And in regards to Macklin "winning more rounds on the cards" compared to Barker, that may be true but if you watch the fights it's clear Barker did better than he did.

Macklin did worse out of the 3.

Murray won more rounds on the cards than Macklin against Sturm. Who did better really?

Macklin is decent, at best. Golovkin is going to destroy him and possibly relive the Jamie Moore KO level of brutality

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
                  1.Murray didn't beat Martinez
                  2.Macklin before the stoppage was winning more rounds than Barker or Murray did.
                  3.Martinez didn't break his hand against Macklin like he did against Murray
                  I guess you don't use the official rules of scoring boxing. My bad.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

Macklin the elite level fighter. That's funny.
                    Do you read?

And in regards to Macklin "winning more rounds on the cards" compared to Barker, that may be true but if you watch the fights it's clear Barker did better than he did.

Macklin did worse out of the 3.

Murray won more rounds on the cards than Macklin against Sturm. Who did better really?
                    Macklin vs Martinez was 103-103 going in to the 12th. Neither Murray or Barker were tied on the cards at any point during their fights. Sturm beat Murray that was a robbery just like Martinez vs Cintron

Comment

Working...
                    X