No announcement yet.

Dirrell was 100% faking

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
    what do you mean toe to toe, he ran with his chin in the air for a good portion of the fight.

Regardless, read my post.
    Did you even watch the fight?

He was right in front of AA most of the fight.

Comment

that clown acted like he was koed on instinct then regretted it. Who honestly get's up and starts crying and yelling. I smell a Nate Campbell. This Dirrell guy just looks like a soft Kanye West style boxer.

Look when Hatton, Margarito and Taylor got Hammered, they were visibly shaken after the fight, blinking, obviously still groggy.

then there is Dirrel, yelling and whining, crying.

Then Abraham saying it was only a little shot (I believe him) Dirrels head didn't even rebound. It was one of those shots that you let up on half way through the punch because you realize he's already down, I highly doubt there was anything but arm weight in that punch.

Dirrel was apparently twitching, a sign of a concussion, yet he get's up and starts crying and yelling?

BS, I knew this guy was a coward just by the way he fights. I normally don't like ripping into fighters because anyone who steps in a ring has balls, but seriously, why look for cheap ways out.
      Good post, I completely agree
      Last edited by General Zod; 03-29-2010, 03:11 PM.

Comment

no he took a cowards way out. Duran or Hagler would never be caught dead doing that.
        Could you imagine that!

Comment

Originally posted by **US Power** View Post
          Lol. He was confused as ****. He's never been koed before. Thats how some people react. I acted just like him when I got cheap shotted. I didnt cry, but I wasnt in the biggest fight of my career either.
          Are you saying it's not possible to act confused.

Christ almighty.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

AA is one of the hardest punchers P4P in the game right now.

He hit him directly on the chin. Dirrell was not faking. AA has a loss now, it's okay, he's gonna KO Froch in the next round.

Comment

Originally posted by **US Power** View Post
              Lol. He was confused as ****. He's never been koed before. Thats how some people react. I acted just like him when I got cheap shotted. I didnt cry, but I wasnt in the biggest fight of my career either.
              I've been cheap shotted as well, I momentarily thought I blacked out...i didn't fall down into a heap, start twitching, get up and cry 5 minutes later. I know this is Abrahams punch, but it didn't even look like a huge shot. I swear on my life the guy was looking for a cheap way out because it's in his blood, but he regretted overreacting after.

Comment

She says she couldn't breathe aswell
                Last edited by PensionKiller; 03-29-2010, 03:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by S A M U R A I View Post

Christ almighty.
                  Not the way he acted. Unless he's the best actor i the history of acting.

Comment

also, I have Dirrel winning the fight, he WAS winning the fight. I just find it irritating what he did. I don't believe he was out cold like he tried to act like.

Comment

Originally posted by S A M U R A I View Post

Christ almighty.
                      Not the way he acted. Unless he's the best actor i the history of acting. Not only that. Who could ever think that up in there head in a matter of a half second. Sorry dip****, but your just a hater.

Comment

Working...
                      X