Mayweather's Unconfidence, Fear, Jealousy, and the Placebo Effect

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DiLLiNGER View Post
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    LOL, ***** teaching their son how to be gay. They Know if something is gay or not. The son is learning and thay are such a happy family haha. Son, that's Floyd and he's gay.
    Last edited by ModernTalking; 03-23-2010, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
      Floyd has called out Pac more then hes called out anybody.
      Even the black american, the one Floyd said that is his own kind don't believe in him anymore. It all over YouTube and you can hear them calling Floyd all kind of chicken.

Comment

well floyd tried to fight manny..manny objected...now floyds fighting the next ranked p4p and ww fighter shane mosley....and yea you bring up the judah fight..that should show you how floyd is able to adapt and win..hes a genious in the ring

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
          Floyd has called out Pac more then hes called out anybody.
          Come on burner, you're going back to your old self.

I never even heard floyd utter pac's name, how much more calling him out. Maybe i mislooked that but can you provide links?

That video interview where floyd said for pac to step up on the plate is not counted as he definitely is not calling out pac on that but wants pac to call him out.

I'll wait for you reply in 30 minutes as i'm going out.

Comment

Originally posted by dillinger View Post
            image and video hosting by tinypic
            hahahahahahahhaahhahahahahhhhahahhahahahhahhahaaaa aaahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahhhhahahhahahahhahhaha aaaaaahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahhhhahahhahahahhahh ahaaaaaaahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahhhhahahhahahahh ahhahaaaaaaahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahhhhahahhahah ahhahhahaaaaaaahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahhhhahahha hahahhahhahaaaaaaahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahhhhaha hhahahahhahhahaaaaaaahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahhhh ahahhahahahhahhahaaaaaaahahahahahahahhaahhahahahah hhhahahhahahahhahhahaaaaaaa

Comment

Working...
            X