Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US residents, I just got a Boxnation account and subscribed! Here's a step by step...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hyper Knuckles View Post
    Hey I'm at watch now/video screen portion of the site with a timer counting down but I'm not sure where I'm supposed to click to open up any content. Where do I enter to watch live streaming?
    What time-zone are you and I'll help you?

What you will need to do is click the watch-now tab it will be on the upper left handside of the screen for you of the webpage.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
      What time-zone are you and I'll help you?

What you will need to do is click the watch-now tab it will be on the upper left handside of the screen for you of the webpage.
      I noticed that you're using images way too big in your sig, which makes the page slow to load. They also waste bandwidth unnecessarily. Images don't have to be that big, imho.

Comment

Originally posted by JQside View Post
        I noticed that you're using images way too big in your sig, which makes the page slow to load. They also waste bandwidth unnecessarily. Images don't have to be that big, imho.
        Tell someone who cares, you can disable sigs and pictures via your mobile If you cared to actually look through the options.

Comment

First thing I did on this forum was turn off sigs. No idea why anybody would want to see them.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
            First thing I did on this forum was turn off sigs. No idea why anybody would want to see them.
            How do you do that?

Comment

Originally posted by Booty Dew View Post
              Streaming quality is ****.

Not worth it folks.
              Theirs different levels to streaming.

Free streams are always crap cause they bitrate has to be low, but paid streams are usually good quality.

Just check out toprank.tv that stream is HD and their are others that provide HD streams.

I myself have a subscription to a HD streaming site, and I get Showtime and HBO and boxnation and all the PPV's both ufc and boxing for one amazing low fee and the quality is HD.

I would never use a free stream cause they go down constantly and quality sucks, private paid streams are quality and never go down.

Comment

Damn thing didn't load for me. Had to order the fight... It shows a timer counting down? I live in Fl so yeah. Followed the instructions to a T so idk

Comment

I'm tryin to watch tonights fights but I keep seeing this instead of the "Live" material..

Need help

Comment

Is anyone experiencing anything similar? I may just cancel my subscription if I can't watch anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyper Knuckles View Post
                      Is anyone experiencing anything similar? I may just cancel my subscription if I can't watch anything.
                      Did you ever work this out?

Comment

Working...
                      X