Collapse
No announcement yet.

fu*k wcw and wwf/wwe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sabu vs terry funk barbwire match was epic!!!! need to watch the commentary after...

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
      ECW was the ****!

I went to a show down here in Ft Lauderdale in 98. Saw Sabu vs Tommy Dreamer. Damn, just a wild show and wild crowd.

WWE(F) Attitude was clearly a rip off of ECW and WCW pretty much took most of the top guys (Eddie, Benoit, Malenko, Jehrico, Rey Mysterio, etc).

The good ol' days.
      yes wwe was a complete ripoff starting with stone cold ripping off sandman's beer drinking persona...at least sandman drank the beers while austin just cheersed himself & spilled the beer all over himself. i never forgot when cactus jack returned to ECW after all the mr.socko crap & pulled out the sock & everyone started booing & throwing stuff...lol! he scrambled to find some barbwire to wrap around the sock but it was too late. he looked sooooo stupid!

Comment

to bad its fake!

Comment

I only ever watched WWF/E and WCW. You just basically said fuck my childhood. Not cool, I'm logging out. This will be my last post for today.

Comment

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
            I only ever watched WWF/E and WCW. You just basically said fuck my childhood. Not cool, I'm logging out. This will be my last post for today.
            Lmao.........

Comment

Working...
            X