No announcement yet.

I'm not sure why people are upset about Freddies 145 suggestion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    But, he could easily been around 155. Is not out of the question he was. I believe he was anywhere from 152-157. He was bigger than before. His arms were he looked like he packed more muscle. He is way bigger now than what he was when he fought Zab Judah.
    Look, I dont want to argue with you because I think we agree on some things. Im a huge Floyd fan but if you know me then you know that Ive never been a homer. Ive said a million times that I dont think Floyd wanted any part of Cotto or Margarito the 1st time around but I also dont think that made him a ***** like others tried to say. I think he just felt uncomfortable about coming into the ring at 146 pounds and fighting guys who were coming into the ring at 162 pounds and far more natural at the weight. He would be 16 pounds down in the ring and even bigger than that naturaly. I think he felt that he could still beat them but it was possible he could lose and I dont think he couldve lived with himself if he lost to an inferior guy like Margarito just because he was too small to compete with him. He had to run from Baldy because Baldy was so much stronger so he knew he would have problems with those guys. Its not about him not wanting to lose but if he lost, he wanted it to be because someone was better than him. Not just because they were too big for him to do anything with.

However, he took the 2 years off and is back and more natural at the weight. I think he's still much smaller than all the WW's but he's much more able to handle himself at the weight now. Thats why I truly beleived that he would fight any WW now but he's not dumb enough to fight them 1st when he has a big fight with JMM & Pac on the line. Fans dont want to hear the real about anything but thats how the world works. Why would he fight those guys 1st? You work your way up, not down. Espically if you are off for 2 years. I truly beleive that if Cotto won then he wouldve fought Cotto next and I truly beleive that if he beats Pac then he's fighting Mosley next or fighting a guy like Clottey, then Mosley because he now feels like he can compete physicaly at that weight. People think though that Floyd was much bigger than Pac is now. I challange anyone to go watch Floyd's fights with Zab & Baldy and then watch Pac vs Cotto and tell me who is bigger & stronger. Its no contest. Pac was like a physical monster while Floyd looked like a narrow, flat chest little boy and thats why he didnt want those fights

Comment

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
      Do you know how good Floyd is Bringer? I'll tell you... he's so good that he has to fight people with exactly everything to his specifications.

Did you watch that **** I sent you yet? What'd you think?
      @ Your comment about Floyd.

And @ the way you then segmented that into a question about ****.

Yeah, I watched it. I've never sen anything that extreme in my life, when it comes to squirt.

:wank:

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
        I'd rather he fights the winner of the mosley-berto fight. To hell with floyd, he can go look for some other champion with an "O".
        Mayweather is a better fighter and has a better chance of beating Pacquiao than Mosley and especially Berto.

I don't understand why Pacquiao fans wouldn't want this fight to come off, unless you are worried that he can beat your boy.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          I was making a joke, plain and simple. There are plenty of other fighters out there who do catchweight fights more so than Floyd.

But you said, and I'm going to quote you here....

He's still in his prime, so to me, that sounds like you're saying he's not prime.
          The reason why I said that is because some on here trip about when Floyd was at SFW when he was just coming up, how he had alot of his fights at like 133 instead of 130 so thats what I thought you were getting at. Thats why I said that he hasnt done that in his prime except the JMM fight. With all that being said, I do think he may be out of his prime now but he's 32 and that still doesnt make you not great. MJ wasnt in his prime on those last 3 titles but he was still the best in the league

Comment

I think he was more dissing your confusion about how the welterweight champion could ever fight at 145...

I mean, anything under 147 is a weight where the welterweight title can be on the line.
            yea but after seeing how pacquiao man-handled cotto the second half of the fight. I mean cotto at the time was an elite welterweight and look how pacquiao handled him. Pacquiao is an elite welter now. Im just saying if your the champ do it the right way. Welterweight limit is 147 therefore people should be allowed to come in at 147.

Comment

yoooooooooo u thirld world nuthugging tin hut dwelling dirty hygine stinkers PINOYs better shut your ****ing mouths cuz its MONEY MAY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                @ Your comment about Floyd.

And @ the way you then segmented that into a question about ****.

Yeah, I watched it. I've never sen anything that extreme in my life, when it comes to squirt.

:wank:
                Haha, hence why you need AIM at some point.

Anyway, yeah, it's a pretty solid little find.

I don't know what I'm more frustrated about by the way, fans on both sides bitching about things and making it seem like this fight shouldn't happen, or the fact that no one wants to talk about anything in boxing other than this ****ing fight.

Jesus, it's months and months away, it's been discussed a ton already, and it might not even come off. Just calm the **** down and enjoy the things that are coming up... you know, like Williams-Martinez or the SMW 6 tournament.

Comment

guys your guy is claiming to be best ww and fights at catch weights lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaoaoaoaoao omg you guys are funny....guys 12 ud we are gonnaa RUN it litterally and in litteral sense muahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by woodsyallin View Post
                    guys your guy is claiming to be best ww and fights at catch weights lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaoaoaoaoao omg you guys are funny....guys 12 ud we are gonnaa RUN it litterally and in litteral sense muahahaha
                    Grammar, complete sentences with actual words and anything informative would be appreciated in your future posts.

Comment

Mayweather is a better fighter and has a better chance of beating Pacquiao than Mosley and especially Berto.

I don't understand why Pacquiao fans wouldn't want this fight to come off, unless you are worried that he can beat your boy.
                      Me afraid of floyd beating pac? are you for real?

At the end of the day this worrying of floyd beating pac is all speculations and rhetorics. Pac not fighting floyd is like teaching him a lesson on humility. They may fight and pac may lose and it won't affect pac's legacy but I doubt if floyd can win against pac, I doubt it very much although I give him a chance of winning if he runs all night and drive all the people in the fight venue away.

Comment

Working...
                      X