No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Group Against Anti-Semitism Calls For a Ban on Tyson Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by /// View Post
    Nobody worshiped ****sexuals before a few years ago when the media decided it was the thing to do. Why is that offensive?

Swingers? Those people deserve to die from rat poison but hey have fun

10 years into the future those will all be treatable conditions. Gene therapy. Stop watching TV and read some scientific journals.

Thanks.. the response was to your incomplete assessment of the interview..
    Again if you want to talk about science with a science grad I'll be happy to to get on some discussions with you and definitely not on this forum as its meant for boxing..

Cheers!
    Last edited by BoxingFan85; 05-14-2016, 11:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by i'm a fun haver View Post
      Yeah just stick your head in the sand lol.
      Their numbers aren't accurate and have been revised.
      Most of those deaths came at the end of WW2 from starvation and Typhus after the allies bombed Germany back into the stone age.

You can look it up online. "MUH 6 MILLION" was reported in newspapers after WW1. 6mil in WW1 and 6mil in WW2. That's a lot of dead Jews. It's amazing there are any left lol oy vey!
      The "Holocaust" is one of the biggest scams ever pulled in history
      They love that "6 Million" number don't they.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Can you ban a person from a country cuz they say you own all the banks...which you more or less do?
        you are called an ignorant anti-Semitic racist if you speak the truth unfortunately

Comment

Not standing up for Fury... he has been getting more and more wacko with his comments lately... but people should realize the wacko guy is basically the Trump of boxing. He WILL say wacko shiiii. I've just ignored it lately. The guy just seems to be sick of interviews, and is saying any random wacko stuff he can come up with... in protest of having to do so many interviews.

Comment

Originally posted by Froch You View Post
            They love that "6 Million" number don't they.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk
            You people are such mongoloids. You even watch your own video? It's claiming 6 mil Jews experienced "hardship" after ww1, not death. And historians who's credibility is at stake have pretty much agreed on these numbers despite what some random YouTube douchebag thinks he's stumbled upon. As for Fury who I think is completely uneducated, and I don't even think he'd argue that, he is arguing that the Jews who run the banks, are brainwashing citizens. Do all you Brits feel that their is a Jewish conspiracy to brainwash you? If so I have a tinfoil hat I'd like to sell you that can stop this, please send me 500 American dollars and I'll ship it right over. Good night geniuses.

Comment

Originally posted by i'm a fun haver View Post
              Yeah just stick your head in the sand lol.
              Their numbers aren't accurate and have been revised.
              Most of those deaths came at the end of WW2 from starvation and Typhus after the allies bombed Germany back into the stone age.

You can look it up online. "MUH 6 MILLION" was reported in newspapers after WW1. 6mil in WW1 and 6mil in WW2. That's a lot of dead Jews. It's amazing there are any left lol oy vey!
              The "Holocaust" is one of the biggest scams ever pulled in history
              You totally dreamt that up. Now that you know your conspiracy theory is based on bull****, will you stop being a Holocaust denier?

Comment

Originally posted by hyeduk View Post
                Who cares? He is still the champ! Fury is outspoken and that's why I respect him for that!
                Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                Yeah I don't really get it. What was so anti-semetic about it? He said you own banks, oh Lord this man is evil!!!!
                Originally posted by mathed View Post
                Why don't you guys just ban freedom of speech while you are at it?

Comment

It's ridiculous to ban Fury for those comments.

He never said anything really bad. And anyone with an IQ above the ******ed level knows they do control the media and entertainment industry.

http://articles.latimes.com/2008/dec...ion/oe-stein19

Comment

Jew: satanists fronting as hebrews.

Khazar ashkeNAZI kabbalist talmudic synagogue of satan "jews". Every race has losers that sell out there own kind to team satan, even boxing has mayweather. Suck satans c o c k and you could be a rich ****sexual diva too. You cant take the cash with you though, all that will be left is the ****sexual diva sell out part.

Comment

Tyson supports Palestine. Nothing to see here from this filthy ****ing big nosed man rubbing his hands together while smiling.

Comment

Working...
                      X