Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The reason people think Pac is using PEDs is because hes retained his power right?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The reason people think Pac is using PEDs is because hes retained his power right?

That seems to be the consensus among the idiots who have tried to downplay Pacs success above 130.

Can anyone tell me how Tommy Hearns was able to retain his power above 147 and even above 160?

Since 1994, well beyond his prime, he had 11 fights until his retirement. 8 of those fights ended by stoppage. Granted, they weren't the biggest names,

but just how did the Hitman retain his power?

Was it just natural progression of his body size and maintaining his natural power punching abilities,

or was he using PEDs as well?

Even between the time period of 94 and the time of his welterweight days,

he was still slaying cats left and right.

Idiots, come state your case.

Originally posted by TortillaWarrior View Post

Can anyone tell me how Tommy Hearns was able to retain his power above 147 and even above 160?
    Aliens.....

Comment

i had this discussion at ESB last week...i brought up tommy and all i got was 'tommy was special'...i guess only tommy gets a pass

Comment

Perhaps Pacquiao's power was actually a bit limited down at the lower weights.. Maybe that's why he seems as strong as ever right now. Going all the way down in weight actually wasn't equalling greater strength to opponents.

Comment

That seems to be the consensus among the idiots who have tried to downplay Pacs success above 130.

Since 1994, well beyond his prime, he had 11 fights until his retirement. 8 of those fights ended by stoppage. Granted, they weren't the biggest names,

but just how did the Hitman retain his power?

Was it just natural progression of his body size and maintaining his natural power punching abilities,

or was he using PEDs as well?

Even between the time period of 94 and the time of his welterweight days,

he was still slaying cats left and right.

Idiots, come state your case.
          They think he packed on a ton of muscle, which is incorrect. He doesn't cut weight as much, that's all. His weight has stayed pretty consistent. They also think he's on steroids because he was able to take Cotto's punches. That's just how Pacquiao is though. Shawn Porter was talking about how difficult it is to tell what Pacquiao is feeling in the ring. You don't know if he's happy, tired, hurt, or whatever. He simply doesn't show emotion. That's how it was for Cotto. He was hurt but didn't show it because he wanted to freak Cotto out and win the mental battle. Steroids don't stop you from being hurt or KO'd anyway. Ask Vargas who got KO'd by Oscar.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Because Thomas Hearns was a HUGE HUGE WW? Just as Tito was a HUGE HUGE WW.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
              i had this discussion at ESB last week...i brought up tommy and all i got was 'tommy was special'...i guess only tommy gets a pass
              The saying must be true then,

"great minds think alike".

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
                Perhaps Pacquiao's power was actually a bit limited down at the lower weights.. Maybe that's why he seems as strong as ever right now. Going all the way down in weight actually wasn't equalling greater strength to opponents.
                Agree with you, Drew. He was only weakening the body by draining so much.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Well I believe the argument is that Manny has gotten stronger, more powerful. Like that he did to Hatton and Cotto, hurting guys like that at that weight when he was not able to do that against some other opponents like Barrera II, JMM (even though he dropped him 4 times) Larios, etc etc.

Also, Hearns did retain his power, but he was a skinny 147 and was obviously going to be moving up as his career went forward.

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
                    They think he packed on a ton of muscle, which is incorrect. He doesn't cut weight as much, that's all. His weight has stayed pretty consistent. They also think he's on steroids because he was able to take Cotto's punches. That's just how Pacquiao is though. Shawn Porter was talking about how difficult it is to tell what Pacquiao is feeling in the ring. You don't know if he's happy, tired, hurt, or whatever. He simply doesn't show emotion. That's how it was for Cotto. He was hurt but didn't show it because he wanted to freak Cotto out and win the mental battle. Steroids don't stop you from being hurt or KO'd anyway. Ask Vargas who got KO'd by Oscar.
                    He definitly has put on some serious muscle, but his training habits and diet could easily be the reason for that.

Comment

Working...
                    X