Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two young Manchester slags wrestle in their bras...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    You've probably seen it already but this one is a comedy goldmine

Bitch got ronda rousey'd with a shovel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      I'm working on my Glaswegian
      You did better than this guy with his Newcastle:

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
        You did better than this guy with his Newcastle:

Yea that sounded weird.

Comment

Is it wrong that I got hard watching it, McLaddie?

I always tell a tale of two girls I saw in the street, a fat un and a thin, two slags... they locked arms like that, and the fat un ripped the thin un's top and exposed a bra strap, then kneed her in the vagina. The thin one gave a face-saving knee back, but her heart wasn't in it.

I went over to break it up, but realised I had a full erection.
          I know the feeling... I'd like to stick a in both their

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
            Bitch got ronda rousey'd with a shovel.
            that was awesome! followed by a delayed cry...

Comment

• The quality of girl fights on YouTube has been exceptionally poor lately. All reuploads, or twats advertising a single fight, only for it to be a compilation of ****. When I read "beach fight", I want five minutes of bikini tops coming off, not cutting to some other **** when I've got my wank on.

However, this one's OKAY.

It shows what happens to two amigas when the local shop's run out of beans... they get aggressive. One of them has big ****. Unfortunately the cameraman's been on the Tequila:

Note that one of the girls thought she was Marquez, just taking the pounding, waiting for her chance to counter.

"I was robbed, senor."

Comment

• Here's one that sounds like it was recorded in a gale.... boobie exposed on a skank:

Comment

• This thread was ****ing hilarious!

Here's a typical fight on the streets of Aberdeen on a weekend about 7 miles from where I live. A definite titty slip in here but the girl is a skinny weasel with fried eggs for ****....

I like how the fight was conducted sitting down, rolling around on their spilled Kebab
                  Last edited by Vinnykin; 04-12-2016, 03:43 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
                    This thread was ****ing hilarious!

Here's a typical fight on the streets of Aberdeen on a weekend about 7 miles from where I live. A definite titty slip in here but the girl is a skinny weasel with fried eggs for ****....

I like how the fight was conducted sitting down, rolling around on their spilled Kebab
                    Nice one man, glad to see someone joining in.

Your video there may be one of my favourites (favorites, Fat Yanks) in this entire thread.

You've got the fact that the entire fight is, as you say, conducted over a spilled kebab, which adds that touch of class. You've got a bit of boobs and bum. Then you've got the fact that you can't understand a ****ing word anyone is saying. "Oh aye, you took mah haggis!"

Classic.

Comment

Nice one man, glad to see someone joining in.

Your video there may be one of my favourites (favorites, Fat Yanks) in this entire thread.

You've got the fact that the entire fight is, as you say, conducted over a spilled kebab, which adds that touch of class. You've got a bit of boobs and bum. Then you've got the fact that you can't understand a ****ing word anyone is saying. "Oh aye, you took mah haggis!"

Classic.
                      Yeah man, I can't understand them either apart from the cameraman repeating "I saw titty's" and "Yeeeessssss" when her dress rode up, revealing her skinny arse...... I watched it a few times and don't see a thong strap or anything. I think her minge was exposed but I can't find any other footage from another angle, damn

Comment

Working...
                      X