So Terence Crawford is the great new hope

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jas View Post
    the "it" factor being he is not white....yea, we know
    shhhhushhhh that's a tight kept secret lol. He is the ying to BrushMyHair's yang so he's alright with me :

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      I think you need a new pair of glasses old troll.
      This. I am not even a huge Crawford fan, but he's a very good fighter. He'll beat that boring Miguel Vasquez if they fight next year.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
        the "it" factor being he is not white....yea, we know
        And the sad part is the op is not even white. He's from South East Asia.

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas_Hearns View Post
          And the sad part is the op is not even white. He's from South East Asia.
          How you know?
          If it's true then rofl... I'm white and I'm not biased toward white boxers and there is a guy who actually from South East Asia and he is the biggest Eastern-Euro dickrider on the forum or at least second after Freedom2014.
          So he worships white men ---> I'm white ---> He worships me.
          Fine by me, he can worship me but it's a pretty pathetic thing to do, even more if he does it only cause I'm white...

Comment

hes decent, people on here call him 'special' i doubt hell be on the level of floyd or ward. i guess hes the anti broner tho so people on here will get behind him lol

Comment

Crawford is a good boxer. He has a great home crowd. Now he is at 140. My guess is he get fed a past it bum like Alvarado or a low skilled brawler like Provo then will get a Manny fight.

I would much rather the TR/GBP newly formed alliance gives us a Crawford/ Garcia and or Crawford/Broner fight at 140.

Comment

Garcia beats crawford while dropping him a few times. He dont want none.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                  Tbh, I don't really see much special here, everything is good but not ''great'' he's draining himself badly to make 135 and doesn't have much pop there, he won't have much pop at 140 for sure.

I wasn't too impressed with him against Burns, and he was in trouble against a natural featherweight in Gamboa...

Doesn't really have the ''it'' factor.
                  He does for me. I think he's a damn good boxer who is improving with every outing. I cant really see whats not to like here. The only knock on him is him not being particularly explosive, but I like watching the guy fight.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    Crawford is a good boxer. He has a great home crowd. Now he is at 140. My guess is he get fed a past it bum like Alvarado or a low skilled brawler like Provo then will get a Manny fight.

I would much rather the TR/GBP newly formed alliance gives us a Crawford/ Garcia and or Crawford/Broner fight at 140.
                    I've never seen a boxing fan hate boxing as much as you....but then I remembered that you are a floydgimp so boxings not really your cup of tea.

Comment

He's a good fighter

i dont think he is anything exceptional, but he is a good solid boxer with heart

Anyone who comes to the UK and fights and walks away with a win is alright by me

Comment

Working...
                      X