Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the only one who thinks Thompson is a live dog?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

doesnt really interest me, only heavyweight fights i watch is vitali or haye. price vs fury is another 1 that interests me but other than that, there isnt anything there!!!

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
      doesnt really interest me, only heavyweight fights i watch is vitali or haye. price vs fury is another 1 that interests me but other than that, there isnt anything there!!!

Glazkov fights at the weekend, hes a very good contender and very exciting though he faces the ever so boring Malik Scott.

Kubrat Pulev is also always in exciting fights.

If you've not seen these two I would recommend watching them. They're not your typical modern day lumbering giants. Both guys are good sized, fast, skilled and athletic prospects.

Comment

I haven't watched too much of either of them. Not much into the HW division like I was years ago. From what little I've seen, Thompson does have a chance, but I think sooner or later he will get hit with punches he can't deal with. Remains to be seen though.

Comment

Thompson won't last long, he doesn't have the heart anymore. If you watch the last fight against Klitschko you can see that Thompson was there just for the payday, he didn't even condition himself adequately for a Heavyweight Title Fight which showed a real lack of discipline and motivation. Price beats Thompson probably quicker than Klitschko.

First heavy shots that Thompson takes, he'll either crumble fast because he doesn't want to sustain too much damage this late in his career - or he'll try running for the rest of the fight which might just extend the inevitable.

It's a shame but Thompson hasn't got it anymore, he used to be excellent back in the day.

Comment

Lmao, big stiff idiot! He looked like a turtle on its back.

Fury destroys him, I think he'd likely make Chisora look like a prime Frazier too.

Comment

Nice prediction hope you had a gamble on it 💶

Comment

hahaha Freedom deleted his post... lol

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                  Lmao, big stiff idiot! He looked like a turtle on its back.

Fury destroys him, I think he'd likely make Chisora look like a prime Frazier too.
                  Hahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Green k for dan.

Love it that even with all the injuries, fights being postponed, fights cancelled, boxing is still the greatest sport in the world

Comment

Originally posted by tonyjones View Post
                      Nice prediction hope you had a gamble on it 💶

I've been pretty much bed ridden with the flu so didn't go round. I even joked about it would come through now I had no money on it.

First week in ages I've not had a bet on.

Bit gutted but nothing lost I suppose. 6/1 underdog, not sure what the stoppage was but I'd of gone for it as I knew he'd not get a decision.

Comment

Working...
                      X