No announcement yet.

Am I the only one ....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I the only one ....

That gets nervous when one of my favorite fighters fights? I see a lot of posters saying things like Mayweather easily beats Pac or Pac KOs Mayweather in 5. For me the way I look at big fights that involve people I like is run the fight through my head seeing how the guy I like can win and I also run it through my head seeing how he could lose. It may just be the board is filled with some false bravado or maybe some posters really do think the guy they like can't lose. Big fights are never that cut and dry for me. Anyone think this way?

You ain't the only one bro

Comment

Originally posted by mitruth View Post
      That gets nervous when one of my favorite fighters fights? I see a lot of posters saying things like Mayweather easily beats Pac or Pac KOs Mayweather in 5. For me the way I look at big fights that involve people I like is run the fight through my head seeing how the guy I like can win and I also run it through my head seeing how he could lose. It may just be the board is filled with some false bravado or maybe some posters really do think the guy they like can't lose. Big fights are never that cut and dry for me. Anyone think this way?

Honestly, only if I bet over 200 on it.

Then I am a goddamn mess... LOL.

Comment

I agree, I felt the same when Cotto and Pac fought, i'm a huge fan of both so i didnt want anyone of them to lose, but hey the best man won

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
          Honestly, only if I bet over 200 on it.

Then I am a goddamn mess... LOL.
          Thats the other thing. I only will beat on fights that don't have anything to do with my favorite guys....lol

Comment

Originally posted by mitruth View Post

i was nervous for Ricky Hatton

Comment

I get nervous before and during a big fight
              i was shaking like crazy for mayweather-marquez until it finished i was rooting for Mayweather
              this past saturday i had a crappy stream and it didnt look good for williams so i just stopped watching the stream because i was so nervous he was going to lose

Comment

yeah lol when cotto fights i never know what to expect, thats what makes the fight so entertaining to

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                  I know a Pac fan that was. He thought Pac would win but was nervous Hatton would smoother Pac with wrestling.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                    i was left speechless after watching pac destroy hatton, never expected that to happen, at least no that quick

Comment

Working...
                    X