A combination of HBO/SHO commentators for one event

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
    Lampley, Al, and Paulie.

I actually like Showtime's guy. He is no Albert, who is neck and neck with Lamps as my favorite blow by blow guy, but he's very good. Lamps is just a legend even with the bias he shows towards fighters. Paulie edges out Roy because he is just more articulate. I often find myself agreeing with Roy though.

Bernstein might be my favorite boxing guy of all time. I don't know why, but I have always liked him. I actually like Max too. Not sure why so many people hate him. Overall this is about as good as either team has ever been. I loved Steward, but Lewis and Foreman were awful.
    Yea bring back Steve Albert

Comment

Lampley/Max/Paulie.

I would have an eargasm to this trio.

Comment

Originally posted by raabd View Post
        He just doesn't do it for me...I think he's better than Gus Johnson though.
        haha, I forgot about good ol Gus Johnson. He was as noob as it gets. But you gotta admit, he was exciting.

Comment

Originally posted by robust_ View Post
          Lampley/Max/Paulie.

This right here. That's the dream team

Comment

3 Max Kellermans. All wearing same suits but with different color ties so I can tell each one apart.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
              If they decided to give us a combination of any three commentators for a future event, who would you pick out of the SHO/HBO crew? Any combination of 3. Hell, you could pick Jim, Max, and Roy still if you want.

I would go:

- Jim
              - Mauro
              And I'm torn between Al or Max, it's hard not to have Al because he drops that cold cut knowledge on your ass.

Who you guys got?
              I can't remember the last time I heard Al Bernstein say something that I found interesting or insightful. He seems like a nice guy and all but I find it difficult to listen to him for too long tbh.

Lampley/Max/Paulie.

Yeah, that'd be sweet alright.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                3 Max Kellermans. All wearing same suits but with different color ties so I can tell each one apart.
                Now here is a man with refined taste.

I'd like to see all 3 maxy's in their birthday suits.

Comment

Lampley/Max/Paulie.

Lampley can be an annoying c*nt sometimes, but I would give my left nut to never have to hear Jim gray do another stupid ass interview i've hated this motherfkr since he did an interview in an old timers all century game at yankees stadium and asked Pete Rose about his ban and ask him to admit he bet on baseball out of nowhere for no fking reason.

Watch this **** will make you hate this motherfkr forever.

Comment

Honestly, just Showtimes whole crew I really like. From BK on down. They flow well and compliment each other well.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
                      Lampley can be an annoying c*nt sometimes, but I would give my left nut to never have to hear Jim gray do another stupid ass interview i've hated this motherfkr since he did an interview in an old timers all century game at yankees stadium and asked Pete Rose about his ban and ask him to admit he bet on baseball out of nowhere for no fking reason.

Watch this **** will make you hate this motherfkr forever.

I watched this live on TV. Never liked him since. He's such a POS.

Comment

Working...
                      X