No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Donaire vs. Darchinyan Might Be a Better Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
    I rather see Vic vs Rigo and Donaire vs Mares and the winners fight each other..even the loser fight eah other would be ok
    Donaire vs Vic is another quick KO for Donaire
    Would be perfect. Rigo needs a fight or 2 at that level before stepping up to Donaire

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
      Called it! i said some mysterious b/s was gonna happen that they where going to hold on to be blamed on Rigondeaux just like with Mares so Donaire could be off the hook to fight Vic no surprise here fellas may call me oracle from now on
      here's the ample of RIGOTARDS! your boy punk out and still blaming it to others... All rigo needs to do is accept his biggest payday of 750K and settle his dispute after the fight! but guess what, he want someone to clean his own mess! wtf?

on the other hand, please Greedy Arum... not this Darchinyan again! argh!

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
        Mijares looked surprisingly big and strong punching vs Rafa. Just all around better than expected, more physical. It could be that Rafa is that far gone.
        He did.... I also picked Marquez in that match up

But I feel better with this pick with Terrazas being the fresher and naturally much bigger of the two

Comment

Originally posted by JustinFloyd View Post
          here's the ample of RIGOTARDS! your boy punk out and still blaming it to others... All rigo needs to do is accept his biggest payday of 750K and settle his dispute after the fight! but guess what, he want to someone to clean his own mess! wtf?
          Rigo is very much at fault here, but how can Donaire even CONSIDER Vic?
          That is all on him.

I laughed when he said he's coming for Mares, Rigo and...... Darchinyan in 2013. But seems like he's actually going through with at least 1 of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
            Rigo is very much at fault here, but how can Donaire even CONSIDER Vic?
            That is all on him.

I laughed when he said he's coming for Mares, Rigo and...... Darchinyan in 2013. But seems like he's actually going through with at least 1 of them.
            I agree that this is garbage fight.. no doubt! but telling us its not Rigo's fault? Only RIGOTARDS can do that! lol

Comment

so wtf is rigo gonna do....refuse to fight until bob arum resolves this..an if nonito agrees to fight darchinyan again he should b ashamed of himself

Comment

Could someone remind me what this lawsuit is about?

Comment

Good job Rigo for messing this fight up!!! After calling Donaire out for the longest time, telling fans that Donaire is ducking/scared of you!?!? Yet here you are not signing the contract which is already in front of you and demanding TR to cleanup your stupid problem?!? You could've done this after your Marroquin fight! you had all the time in the world to settle all your problems! But nooooo, you had to wait for this time to bring that up! Who's ducking and making excuses now!??

Comment

Originally posted by Gangnam Style! View Post
                    Good job Rigo for messing this fight up!!! After calling Donaire out for the longest time, telling fans that Donaire is ducking/scared of you!?!? Yet here you are not signing the contract which is already in front of you and demanding TR to cleanup your stupid problem?!? You could've done this after your Marroquin fight! you had all the time in the world to settle all your problems! But nooooo, you had to wait for this time to bring that up! Who's ducking and making excuses now!??
                    Sure, lets say Rigo is ducking (he may be)

How does that justify fighting Vic again? This is a **** move by Donaire.

Comment

**** you bob arum!

Comment

Working...
                      X