Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The reasons why Kovalev always lie and trash talks Stevenson, if he's the one ducking

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    http://www.boxingscene.com/stevenson...rse-bid--89535

Michel continued - "So in order to have necessary time to prepare a good promotion and to maximise revenue, we requested to have a purse bid as soon as possible."

com/2015/4/16/8429201/yvon-michel-and-kathy-duva-exchange-letters-and-rhetoric-regarding-a

In the letter, Michel writes: "You must have done your deal with HBO just recently because you were quoted, right after the Pascal fight on March 14, 2015, that it was Kovalevs last fight of your current contract with the network. This is one of the reasons we requested the WBC to hold a rapid purse bid."

Yvon Michel asked for the purse bid, not Duva. She wanted to negotiate a deal instead. This was headline news at every boxing site and publication you care to name. Fuck knows how so many so-called boxing fans managed not to hear about it.
    Wow! good stuff, you just proved how much Stevenson clan wanted to make sure this fight would've happen. Kovalev was under no contract (free from any network) during this period, but Kathy use this situation to show HBO how valuable Kovalev was and consequently renegotiate the secondary contract Kovalev sign with HBO in May 2015. Duva didn't even attempt to negotiate with Stevenson clan at that time, she's a poker face. Look, since Kovalev picked those 2 major belts from "50 candles" Hopkins, he gain real value; so for K-K-K, it's no longer necessary to risk a loss by fighting Stevenson if we can maintain the lie about Stevenson ducking, like that our Kovalev will always look better without ever fighting Stevenson... (Kathy-Klimas-Kovalev) = liars.

RULES & REGULATIONS OF THE WORLD BOXING COUNCIL (“WBC”)

2.8 Free Negotiations Period. After the WBC orders a bout, there shall be a period of thirty (30) days for the parties to negotiate, finalize, execute, and file a contract for the bout. Should the parties fail to file a fully-executed contract with the WBC by the end of such period, the period of free negotiations shall automatically terminate. The WBC may, by notification to the parties, shorten or lengthen the free negotiation period in special circumstances as determined by the WBC in its sole discretion.

Kathy Duva, who lobbied for this purse bid last year, labeled Haymon an “obstructionist”. By presenting herself to the WBC convention in mid December 2014, asking the WBC President to make the winner of the WBC Diamond belt, mandatory to Stevenson. Therefore, Sergey Kovalev TKO Jean Pascal on 03/15/2015, and following the WBC regulation about the free negociation period, the WBC ordered the purse bid for April 17, after (33) days. Even if Sergey Kovalev pulls out the purse bid on 04/15/2015, while he was a free agent. So the WBC waited until Kovalev re-signed with HBO on 05/18/2015 and reset the purse bid for 05/29/2015, which Team Kovalev turn down again for a second time.

Good stuff you brought up Kaf*, keep the good work, truth always prevail.
    Last edited by TheThirdEye; 03-30-2016, 09:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
      Stevenson blew the deal. Hopkins had a few days to name an opponent or be stripped and Stevenson made last minute duck demands then stopped returning phonecalls. Kovalev took the opportunity.

http://www.boxingscene.com/hopkins-e...ev-deal--80628

Now what's your real reason for sympathizing with this ducker? Are you a pedo too?
      Hopkins JUMPED ship from Showtime to HBO, and it was because of a phone call. Nah! GoldenBoy promotion JUMPED ship from Showtime to HBO, and it was because of a phone call, is that right...

First thing first, Hopkins lied about the Thomas Williams IBF story, and also lied about the phone call he never received from Stevenson clan. He deliberately insisted to inflate his purse, with consequences of disrupting the negotiations between him and Adonis Stevenson. Which is a clear proof he'd already made an agreement with Kathy Duva to drop the lawsuit off their back. The timing was perfect to move network, the timing was perfect to drop this bogus lawsuit.
      The issue is, in July 2014 Bernard Hopkins suddently requested to be paid 5 millions (70%) for the unification against Adonis Stevenson.
      But the original deal was for (50%) 3.5 millions each contenders.
      Rejecting the idea of being paid 3.5 millions (50%), Hopkins decided to agree a reduced (70%) deal with Kovalev.
      That (70%) is 2 millions, which gave Kovalev (30%) 650 000$...

The Question is WHY would you reject a 3.5 millions deal against X, and agree for a reduced 2 millions deal against Y ?
      Originally posted by Stephen Espinoza View Post
      "It did surprise me simply because he took less money to fight Kovalev. At this stage of his career, Bernard has been very clear that he wants to maximize revenues. That's the way it surprised me. But from a boxing perspective it's part of the business. he wanted to take on Kovalev and I don't fault him for that. If he wants the Kovalev fight, then at this stage of his career he has a handful of fights left, if that, and if he wants to prioritize that fight I'm not going to hold it against him," Espinoza told BoxingScene.com.

Comment

Steveson is a clown straight up and down..dude has not fought anyone worth a damn in years

Comment

Its not hard to see..lol..Hopkins comes straight to HBO instantly gets a Kovalev fight..Ward comes straight to HBO gets a deal to fight Kovalev..plus Kovalev will ****ing come to you to fight...Stevenson is clearly the problem here

Comment

It's all that **** promoter Duvas fault

Comment

Stevenson is a scumbag and coward, but we should be proud that he is posting on nsb, haha

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                Bernard Hopkins: Stevenson was negotiating with us then stopped returning my phonecalls.

Sergey Kovalev: Stevenson was supposed to fight me but switched networks.

Pascal: Stevenson cut off negotiations with me without giving any reason.

Kovalev/Pascal/Hopkins: We all fought each other instead.

Stevenson: They all ducked me. You can trust me because I went to prison for child prostitute trafficking and am basically a released pedophile.

Spot the odd man out.
                when bhop is asking 75% and wont bulge i would stop answering his calls too..stevenson beat the man he could not beat and he is the lineal champ...go look at stevenson numbers on hbo they are fantastic

Comment

Originally posted by TheThirdEye View Post
                  Wow! good stuff, you just proved how much Stevenson clan wanted to make sure this fight would've happen. Kovalev was under no contract (free from any network) during this period, but Kathy use this situation to show HBO how valuable Kovalev was and consequently renegotiate the secondary contract Kovalev sign with HBO in May 2015. Duva didn't even attempt to negotiate with Stevenson clan at that time, she's a poker face. Look, since Kovalev picked those 2 major belts from "50 candles" Hopkins, he gain real value; so for K-K-K, it's no longer necessary to risk a loss by fighting Stevenson if we can maintain the lie about Stevenson ducking, like that our Kovalev will always look better without ever fighting Stevenson... (Kathy-Klimas-Kovalev) = liars.

RULES & REGULATIONS OF THE WORLD BOXING COUNCIL (“WBC”)

2.8 Free Negotiations Period. After the WBC orders a bout, there shall be a period of thirty (30) days for the parties to negotiate, finalize, execute, and file a contract for the bout. Should the parties fail to file a fully-executed contract with the WBC by the end of such period, the period of free negotiations shall automatically terminate. The WBC may, by notification to the parties, shorten or lengthen the free negotiation period in special circumstances as determined by the WBC in its sole discretion.

Kathy Duva, who lobbied for this purse bid last year, labeled Haymon an “obstructionist”. By presenting herself to the WBC convention in mid December 2014, asking the WBC President to make the winner of the WBC Diamond belt, mandatory to Stevenson. Therefore, Sergey Kovalev TKO Jean Pascal on 03/15/2015, and following the WBC regulation about the free negociation period, the WBC ordered the purse bid for April 17, after (33) days. Even if Sergey Kovalev pulls out the purse bid on 04/15/2015, while he was a free agent. So the WBC waited until Kovalev re-signed with HBO on 05/18/2015 and reset the purse bid for 05/29/2015, which Team Kovalev turn down again for a second time.

Good stuff you brought up Kaf*, keep the good work, truth always prevail.

Comment

Originally posted by From Russia View Post
                    Stevenson is a scumbag and coward, but we should be proud that he is posting on nsb, haha
                    Kovalev called him a chicken then scurried away from his own post fight interview the second he saw Stevenson step to him.

You don't talk **** about a man then dash away like a coward when dude shows up....

...that is a b*tch move in every Country except the one Kovalev came from

Comment

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
                      when bhop is asking 75% and wont bulge i would stop answering his calls too..stevenson beat the man he could not beat and he is the lineal champ...go look at stevenson numbers on hbo they are fantastic
                      Keep telling them.

Comment

Working...
                      X