No announcement yet.

Here it is, folks... the "LOUNGE BULL**** OF THE WEEK" thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by !BEAST View Post
    You're one of the lucky ones. I wasn't the only one my first was with and she destroyed my concept of love and monogamy.

People like me live in the realm of broken hearts. At this point i'm completely incapable of staying with one girl.
    Meh, I gave up long ago on the idea of a woman who can love as truly as men are capable of. She is a good person but you never find that everlasting best friends fairytale. That's not for you, it's for her kids.

Men evolved to be physically independent and chase women out of desire for that woman. Nothing else.

Women evolved to attract males as long as they need something (money, protection, social status, etc) then treat them like **** the next day.

That's the comedy of all these threads about guy's looks and dick sizes etc... Women don't care about that stuff. They care about what you can do for their life. That's it.

No dude is really lucky for being born into this species.
    Last edited by ////; 07-01-2016, 02:29 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      You get banged raw regularly. You know you love chorizo! Washing your jeepney in your daisy dukes. No wonder people look at you and shake their heads!

You and my phag cousin Raul would have a ball!

He studders just like you... Perfect love!

Lmaoooooo

My boy Zaroku just won the rematch with that.

Tago Nang Tago are you just gonna take that on the chin and lay down.

Comment

You're one of the lucky ones. I wasn't the only one my first was with and she destroyed my concept of love and monogamy.

People like me live in the realm of broken hearts. At this point i'm completely incapable of staying with one girl.
        I got five sisters, two of my brothers in law are good dudes, my sisters are ****ing selfish idiots.

One time my brother in law joined me to watch boxing, my lil sister was being a real nag, she loves her husband crazy(a good thing) but needs attention all the time. I think it was a de la Hoya fight, I paid for it, my lil sister gets in front of the TV and wants her husband to pay attention to her.

I tell her to leave him alone and move her azz before I slap the **** out of her, then I tell her to bring us beers, which she does. He looked at me and thanked me. I told him to call me when she gets stupid so I could correct her.

My parents stfu when I am home.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          Lmaoooooo

If he throws out his desire to svck my ding a ling long time, I give up.
          Last edited by Zaroku; 07-01-2016, 03:40 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by //// View Post
            Meh, I gave up long ago on the idea of a woman who can love as truly as men are capable of. She is a good person but you never find that everlasting best friends fairytale. That's not for you, it's for her kids.

Men evolved to be physically independent and chase women out of desire for that woman. Nothing else.

Women evolved to attract males as long as they need something (money, protection, social status, etc) then treat them like **** the next day.

That's the comedy of all these threads about guy's looks and dick sizes etc... Women don't care about that stuff. They care about what you can do for their life. That's it.

No dude is really lucky for being born into this species.
            I can't disagree. 5 sisters. I got 5 sisters. I tell other guys a simple truth!

"A woman is the only animal that will do you wrong, and blame you for it! "

Guys are stupid, and believe they are the special one. It's called self deception.
            I see this happen all the time. I don't offer advice, because men are stupid and assume I want the worthless tramp that is working them.

Idiots. Worse than slow motion PAC t@rds. Or flowmo's

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              Lmaoooooo

Lord knows the things he has taken to the chin, chin nuts, or in his half Pinoy azz! Yards of schlong!

Comment

I've never met a virgin who was good in the sack. The newer they are the less interesting it is.
                This guy is a bull****ter right here.

He's trying to jump on the wagon of ****ing on the other guy and exposed himself in the process.

He's ****ed loads of virgins evidently, none of which were very interesting.

Take it from a guy who actually has ****ed a couple virgins. It's the greatest because you get to train them on the arts of ****ing/sucking your dick/etc. Also there is no tighter ***** than one which has never been pounded.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post

He's trying to jump on the wagon of ****ing on the other guy and exposed himself in the process.

Take it from a guy who actually has ****ed a couple virgins. It's the greatest because you get to train them on the arts of ****ing/sucking your dick/etc. Also there is no tighter ***** than one which has never been pounded.
                  Plus, afterwards they sometimes share their sweets.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                    Plus, afterwards they sometimes share their sweets.
                    just lol'd

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post

How ironic. There's nothing interesting about ****ing a girl who's new at sex, and I don't want to have to teach them how to suck or ride dick, I want them to already know.

There's a humongous difference between ****ing girls with experience and girls without. A girl with experience will go straight to licking your balls, licking your body and getting nasty with it, swallow your dick, she'll know how to ride and make it look good and she'll know how to go hard and fast.

Compared to a new girl who's not sure of what she's doing and won't get nasty. Also you can't go as long with a new girl, and i'm a marathon runner not a sprinter.

Correction: the tightest ***** is from a girl who knows how to clench her vagina, not from an unbroken hymen stud.

Comment

Working...
                      X