Collapse
No announcement yet.

What will you be watching Friday night?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What will you be watching Friday night?

There is a total of four cards on television this Friday. All come on at 9 PM except the CBS Sports card which starts an hour ealrier.

A Showtime card (Al Haymon/PBC) headlined by Dominic Wade vs Sam Soliman.
    A TruTV card (Top Rank) headlined by Gilberto Ramirez vs. Derek Edwards.
    A FS1 Card (Golden Boy) headlined by Alan Sanchez vs. Steve Clagget
    A CBS Sports Network card (Greg Cohen) headlined by Dennis Hogan vs. Kenny Abril.

Showtime and TruTV look to have the best cards.

The Liverpool card then the Top Prank card, I like the main event and the co main. Jose Gonzalez returns after his disappointing quitjob to Ricky Burns to fight Diego Magdaleno. Interested to see how Gonzalez gets on I thought he looked very good against Burns prior too quitting.

Comment

See Gonzalez is a good size underdog, very tempted to bet but I can't trust the c*nt not to quit

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        The Liverpool card then the Top Prank card, I like the main event and the co main. Jose Gonzalez returns after his disappointing quitjob to Ricky Burns to fight Diego Magdaleno. Interested to see how Gonzalez gets on I thought he looked very good against Burns prior too quitting.
        Is this card on Box Nation?

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
          Is this card on Box Nation?
          Sky Sports 1, 7.30pm
          Not a bad little card tbf unless you mean Gonzalez vs Magdeleno which is on the Gilberto Ramirez undercard.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            Sky Sports 1, 7.30pm
            Not a bad little card tbf
            On the other side of the water.

Comment

All of the above!

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
                There is a total of four cards on television this Friday. All come on at 9 PM except the CBS Sports card which starts an hour ealrier.

A Showtime card (Al Haymon/PBC) headlined by Dominic Wade vs Sam Soliman.
                A TruTV card (Top Rank) headlined by Gilberto Ramirez vs. Derek Edwards.
                A FS1 Card (Golden Boy) headlined by Alan Sanchez vs. Steve Clagget
                A CBS Sports Network card (Greg Cohen) headlined by Dennis Hogan vs. Kenny Abril.

Showtime and TruTV look to have the best cards.

Iiiiiiittttttssss Shhhoowwwwwtimmmeee

Comment

Working...
                X