Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CHARLIE ZELENOFFs street fighting VIDEO!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
    Charlie Zelenoff reminds me of another bald internet tough guy that oftens posts here...
    Larryx,or Burner?

Comment

• Originally posted by WAR MOSLEY View Post
      Larryx,or Burner?
      no I'm talking about that old one.

Comment

• Charlie Z needs a humbling beating.

Then again, I'm sure he's had that several times.

I don't know what he needs.

Maybe a new sport. Long distance running? you can fool yourself to believing you are a proper man if you can run a marathon.

Comment

• why yall gotta do zmoney like that lol

Comment

• Charlie got a shaved head now lookin to steal off on someone.

I hope he keeps his bull**** at those uptowns gyms bring that **** down here to that dirty and get STOLE

Comment

• all these haters hatin on that pimp. lol jk. but seriously i dont know what is funnier charlie jumping into his shell when the kid goes for the handshake or the kid who is screaming bloody mary at charlie and then gets in the ring and does what i hope to god was purposfully bad shadowboxing b/c if thats all he's got charlie may have actually had a chance.

Comment

• What does "KUD" mean?

Comment

• is there another video of charlie street fighting some other guys a couple years ago
                  Last edited by hello2007; 03-09-2010, 03:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WAR MOSLEY View Post
                    WTF kind of bull**** was that??? they didnt even fight?!?! should be called street argument...

Comment

• Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
                      WTF kind of bull**** was that??? they didnt even fight?!?! should be called street argument...

Actually the did.

First they fought few days before that video and OLEG knocked him out cold for 15 minutes.

Second time Zelenoff landed his 750 hook on OLEGs ear and OLEG smilled.

Comment

Working...
                      X