Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

s revenge better than waiting on karma if it still bothers you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
    Revenge happens when someone is hurt or doesn't like something or something doesn't go their way. That falls under the category of grow up, get over yourself, and move on with your life. People shouldn't dwell over things they cannot change. It isn't healthy.
    I have to disagree on 1 front. Lets say my little brother dies in an act of random violence.........I will plan on murdering who killed him.

That's just automatic. Worth spending the rest of my life in jail. Simply because I know I couldn't live with the idea of the person breathing air.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

can't forget the time i passed out at a party & they painted my entire face with black permanent marker. i was talking to girl in the morning & noticed her trying to hold the laughter so when i discovered what they did i went into the living room & pulled out my dick in front of her & pissed all over the couch. it took me hours of scrubbing to get it off. i had to lose layers of skin using comet to get it off. the guy who had the party called & asked me if i pissed on the couch & i said yes. never got invited back but never got wrote on again.

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
        I have to disagree on 1 front. Lets say my little brother dies in an act of random violence.........I will plan on murdering who killed him.

That's just automatic. Worth spending the rest of my life in jail. Simply because I know I couldn't live with the idea of the person breathing air.
        That I can understand. I truly can understand the desire to hurt someone who took someone you love away, but think about this; if you did that, now your mother has lost two sons. So who does that help? You may feel better short term, but you won't in the long run.

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
          Revenge happens when someone is hurt or doesn't like something or something doesn't go their way. That falls under the category of grow up, get over yourself, and move on with your life. People shouldn't dwell over things they cannot change. It isn't healthy.
          I agree with all of this but at times heart takes over brain. Different scenerios still. If someone did something to a child or relative of yours and you knew but knew you couldn't ever prove it. Then is waiting on karma really going through your head?

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
            the best reliever is a good wank when yer mad & although one time i pretended i was over an ex GF's bs & after she got me off one more time & left the room i wiped myself all over her curtains & then left...i was like 21 at the time & had an axe to grind.
            Haha. On the curtains.

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post

Exactly. There's different situations when talking about revenge. Too many different situations.

Comment

Revenge is a dish best served cold. . .

Lol nah. . . That shyt ain't in my vocabulary. . . I'm too laid back to ever get pissed like that. . . I've been betrayed so many times by my "friends" in the past, it's not even funny. . I hold no grudges; when I'm back in town and see them, I just smile and nod, or have a short conversation with them. . . It ain't good to be carrying around hate in your heart. . . Unless somebody killed my mom or something, or maybe stole all my money. . .

THE BEST REVENGE IS LIVING WELL.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K12 View Post
                  Haha. On the curtains.
                  yeah it wasn't one of my classiest moves but i got over it in 3 or 4 seconds...i'm all class & it's low...
                  Last edited by joe strong; 03-19-2012, 09:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                    can't forget the time i passed out at a party & they painted my entire face with black permanent marker. i was talking to girl in the morning & noticed her trying to hold the laughter so when i discovered what they did i went into the living room & pulled out my dick in front of her & pissed all over the couch. it took me hours of scrubbing to get it off. i had to lose layers of skin using comet to get it off. the guy who had the party called & asked me if i pissed on the couch & i said yes. never got invited back but never got wrote on again.

Tell more stories

Comment

What goes around comes around. You do bad...bad things will happen. Revenge as sweet as it is...is bad! And it can haunt you!

Comment

Working...
                      X