Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Explains Background To Pacquiao Tax Audits

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its funny now that Pacquiao has some issues peasants ask "Why do you care?".

Why did they care about Floyd's court cases?

Why did they care about Floyd's dealings with the IRS?

I've said it from day one that Pacquiao was getting robbed. Waaaay before this story.

Arum is getting a big piece of EVERY Pacquiao purse. Golden Boy get 25%. Roach, Koncz and everyone else in Team Pacquiao's entourage are getting paid out of Manny's end.

What did Manny expect? Pacquiao would have been NOBODY were it not for Bob Arum. EVERYONE knows it. If Manny ever tries to turn on Arum, Arum probably has pictures of Manny in the act of shooting the kool aid in his veins.

LMAO ... I find it amusing that *******ed peasants believed that Pacquiao was getting even half the money he generated. He's a peasant. No amount of money will stop him from thinking like a peasant. Arum counts on this.

I know *******s won't like this, but Pacquiao is a slave and has been ever since he got together with Arum. He's well compensated though. He is a millionaire. However the price for his sudden ascension in boxing was the majority of his earnings.

Think about it. If all Arum does is promote a fight, should he be getting 50% of a fighter's purse? Well that number is low. Its because if Arum didn't have the media call Pacquiao the best this and the best that, his meteoric rise would never have happened.

Arum isn't stealing from Pacquiao. He doesn't have to. When Arum approached Pacquiao, Manny was in a position of weakness. Arum has taken Pacquiao from being a have-not peasant to a have-got peasant. Millions.

Pacquiao knows his finances are correct. Its just that its seems that Pacquiao is starting to buy into his own hype. He's beginning to believe in his new sense of self entitlement. This **** storm will only go but so far because Pacquiao knows who his Pappy is. And he doesn't want everything that he's supposedly accomplished undone by one simple leak to the press.

Comment

Originally posted by PacTard View Post
      Wow. Some of you losers are so pathetic. Why do you care what Pacquiao is worth? It's not your money. Besides, I'm pretty sure $26 million in the Phillipines will go a lot farther than your food stamps and welfare checks at the local Piggly Wiggly in Des Moines, Iowa.

Tool.
      Why do you care if I care what Pacquiao is worth? Little fan boy trying to defend Pacquiao on the internet and you call other people losers and pathetic? haha look in the mirror!

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post

I've said it from day one that Pacquiao was getting robbed. Waaaay before this story.

Arum is getting a big piece of EVERY Pacquiao purse. Golden Boy get 25%. Roach, Koncz and everyone else in Team Pacquiao's entourage are getting paid out of Manny's end.

What did Manny expect? Pacquiao would have been NOBODY were it not for Bob Arum. EVERYONE knows it. If Manny ever tries to turn on Arum, Arum probably has pictures of Manny in the act of shooting the kool aid in his veins.

LMAO ... I find it amusing that *******ed peasants believed that Pacquiao was getting even half the money he generated. He's a peasant. No amount of money will stop him from thinking like a peasant. Arum counts on this.

I know *******s won't like this, but Pacquiao is a slave and has been ever since he got together with Arum. He's well compensated though. He is a millionaire. However the price for his sudden ascension in boxing was the majority of his earnings.

Think about it. If all Arum does is promote a fight, should he be getting 50% of a fighter's purse? Well that number is low. Its because if Arum didn't have the media call Pacquiao the best this and the best that, his meteoric rise would never have happened.

Arum isn't stealing from Pacquiao. He doesn't have to. When Arum approached Pacquiao, Manny was in a position of weakness. Arum has taken Pacquiao from being a have-not peasant to a have-got peasant. Millions.

Pacquiao knows his finances are correct. Its just that its seems that Pacquiao is starting to buy into his own hype. He's beginning to believe in his new sense of self entitlement. This **** storm will only go but so far because Pacquiao knows who his Pappy is. And he doesn't want everything that he's supposedly accomplished undone by one simple leak to the press.
        Congratulations. You are rapidly replacing Lead Uppercut as the most worthless poster on Boxingscene. If you are going to repeatedly post lies, could you at least contain your garbage to shorter and more concise points?

You ramble. Your syntax is terrible. Your points are hardly cogent. It is comical at best that you have the audacity to label others as "peasants" with this kind of tuuuurrrriiibbllleee writing.

I will hand it to you though; it's a step up from ebonics.

Comment

Originally posted by Lope Sarreal View Post
          Wait, the congressman is not done yet. He will be worth more than $26M
          once the court awards him a hundred million for his defamation case against the
          Mayeweathers. Add another $30 M for his fight with Marquez, plus endorsements from HP and Nike. In 2012 his net worth will be $75 Million.
          not with dirty arum around he won't....

arum is robbing pac blind.

I have no idea how mayweathers networth is 100 million while pac is only 26

arum is a greedy thieving scum bag.

pac will only come CLOSE to 75 million if he gets rid of that scum bag arum. hell pac could probably be worth more then 100 million if arum wasn't picking in his pockets. but we all know that that isn't realty.

Comment

Double standards.

A double standard is the unjust application of different sets of principles for similar situations.

Comment

Originally posted by Tweezy316 View Post
              Why do you care if I care what Pacquiao is worth? Little fan boy trying to defend Pacquiao on the internet and you call other people losers and pathetic? haha look in the mirror!
              You are just a sad little hater. You cry about Pacquiao in 99% of your posts. You defend Floyd as if you're related to him. It's pathetic, and posters like you make this site much worse than it should be.

Comment

Mayeweathers
                . Add another $30 M for his fight with Marquez, plus endorsements from HP and Nike. In 2012 his net worth will be $75 Million.
                Please put down the bong.

Comment

A doubt Pac will want to be "the best since Ali" one day and a coward the next day as Bob Arum likes to talk about Mayweather.

lol Bob Arum will flip the script so fast on Manny, just like he did with Floyd when Floyd fired his lying bytch a$$ for not making BIG fights that Floyd got once he FIRED Bob and started to make REAL money.

Comment

Mayeweathers. Add another $30 M for his fight with Marquez, plus endorsements from HP and Nike. In 2012 his net worth will be $75 Million.
                    WTF.... are you ******ed?

Comment

i told you so........pacquiao has supposedly sold out all his fight venues and done so well on pay per view in his last 5 or 6 fights and he has only 26 million to show for it ?????......i told you so......if you never believed bob arum was scumbag before, after hearing this you gotta believe BOB ARUM IS A F***ING SCUMBAG!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X