Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zab Judah v Adrien Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zab Judah wins in an 8/4 - 9/3 type of fight.

Comment

Weebzy, I dont know man, Broner is shite but Judah just doesn't have that instinct. He relied on his more than average power in his prime and even that eventually became inadequate. Maidana who was a much harder punching boxer than Judah couldn't stop AB so I doubt this very much, I can see a similar performance to Khan vs Judah in this where Judah will just get countered till he loses heart and then a boring UD win for Bonehead because he's too shy to go for the kill.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        I agree.

"Prime Judah" - didn't he do a silly dance vs Kostya after talking a lot of trash?
        Prime Judah lasted one night in a rematch against Cory Spinks. Apparently that guy was one of the greatest fighters ever to hear people talk.

Could have just been that he was fighting Cory Spinks, but whatever, I guess.

Comment

2000-2001 Judah would easily beat Broner. Now Broner would dominate Judah maybe stop him

Comment

For some reason I think zab wins, I have no basis for this at all...but if I had to pick I think Zab could pull it off somehow.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              I'd be shocked if Broner lost to Judah. I don't think much of him, but I think even less of what Judah is right now. That should be a somewhat easy fight for Broner.
              yes
              . . . . . . . . . . .

Comment

no. you can't hate him that much.

Comment

Judah pre-Kostya or Judah when he was the unified champ. Short Primes.. Weak mentality and trainer is all

Comment

Working...
                  X