No announcement yet.

Daniel Jacobs calls out Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They need to pay the man.

That's all he's been saying for the last few years.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
      So this is pretty much the equivalent of getting up from a knockdown at the 10 count and acting outraged after being counted out.

Guessing he saw the Charles Martin fight.
      Haha that's a great summary.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
        They need to pay the man.

That's all he's been saying for the last few years.
        If GGG is such a hype job who can't draw flies to his own turds, why the hell should Jacobs get 4 million?

Comment

This guy has PTSD after Pirog and Cancer....never wants to got through that kind of pain again.....

Comment

Not a good idea to pay someone who think he would lose. Waste of money. Fans want to see someone who is hell-bent on winning. This guy just want charity.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              I'm a fan of Jacobs, but wtf maaaaaaaan.

Can't be calling someone out when you got a fight & he gots a fight lined up. Call him out when neither of ya'll got a fight lined up.
              I'm sure there are some PBC restrictions and behind the scenes stuff he can't over pass while reading industry hype. Only natural for him to respond. I mean he knows the Mora rebout is whack.. plus looks like Quillin is moving up. What does that leave Jacobs? Saunders didn't want it either.

Jacobs in the dark

Comment

I no longer directly reply to trolls with trolling posts.

I think a better question would be if GGG is the star everyone says he is he should give Jacobs his money.

If GGG isn't the star everyone claims he is, he needs to sacrifice. Maybe he should've started by taking Lara up on his offer.

The Eubanks fight is descent. Chris will get slaughtered, but at least he's getting compensated. Just as all of Tyson's dinner's were compensated for their troubles.
                Last edited by Chollo Vista; 07-01-2016, 05:34 PM.

Comment

You can't make this up

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                    I no longer directly reply to trolls with trolling posts.

I think a better question would be if GGG is the star everyone says he is he should give Jacobs his money.

If GGG isn't the star everyone claims he is, he needs to sacrifice. Maybe he should've started by taking Lara up on his offer.

The Eubanks fight is descent. Chris will get slaughtered, but at least he's getting compensated. Just as all of Tyson's dinner's were compensated for their troubles.
                    That's really stupid.

If you claim he's a star, 3G should give Jacobs money.

If you claim he's not a star, 3G should give Jacobs money.

No difference.

Don't know how old you are, but that's really stupid.

You should switch to fake wrestling doe.

Comment

What is it with these GGG duckers...When both don't have any fights lined up they went into hibernation. You can't find them around and they keep quiet.

When GGG or either they have a fight lined up, they start calling and yepping...Jesusfkingchrist!!! Can this get anymore aggravating??? !!!!

You seriously don't hear Jacobs make any sounds from January til the end of June, it's as if Jacobs had cancer again...then GGG goes full force to make the Eubank fight and about to finalize it,,,Suddenly Jacobs wants a fight!!!! Wow..

Comment

Working...
                      X