No announcement yet.

Wilder was next level tonight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
    Toyed with one of Vitali Klitschko's top 3 wins of all time, yet showed compassion for his opponent unlike the Klitschko bros who said they "enjoy" punishing their opponents.

ATG
    Arreola was undefeated 27-0 when Vitali humiliated him, and even then the fight was not taken very seriously. The odds were massively in Vitali's favor.

He's lost 5~ times, been brutally KTFO, gone bankrupt etc since then. He is a journeyman now. Not even a gatekeeper anymore IMO.
    Last edited by ////; 07-17-2016, 08:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      Pretty much this, although I have my questions regarding Ortiz as well.
      I been telling ya'll wilder is the real deal. He is gonna beat everyone in the division.

Booooomb Squuuuaaad baby!!

Comment

Originally posted by rdb85 View Post
        Holy **** just joined here but this must be trolling or you must be 12 and haven't seen many quality heavyweights.
        Bro, Wilder would destroy all other ATG heavyweights with his gyrating hips. Wilder is the face of this forum, do not disrespect the sensei of our sport.

Comment

I agree, Wilder looked the HW version of Floyd, I've never seen such slickness.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
            Bro, Wilder would destroy all other ATG heavyweights with his gyrating hips. Wilder is the face of this forum, do not disrespect the sensei of our sport.
            Bro, Wilder is da hips of this forum. He might just have invented a new technique there.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingXpert View Post
              A heavyweight FLOYD Mayweather. The first round of his fight against Arreola will probably go down in history due to the jab and defense that Wilder demonstrated there. Not even 1 punch from Arreola landed. I counted.
              I say wilder is on the juice big time but with haymons money they can pass tests and have the other guy fail

Comment

Originally posted by PunchMeIDareYou View Post
                What fight were you guys watching? He looked average at best
                This ^^^^^^^^.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                  "prime" Arreola has been down against guys like Travis Walker and rocked by many others, this is what happens when he faces one of the hardest punchers of all time. This is a top 3 W on Vitali's resume we're talking about, none of his skills have diminished and he came it at -26lbs lighter than he did against Vitali. Wilder let him hit him and finished him, not even Vitali would dare do that.
                  Arreola was FIVE pounds heavier for Vitali,he has taking beatings since and many head shots,. His reflex time is gone and wilder did nothing he shouldn't have been able to do to a guy who didn't throw any meaningful punches back and the few he did were glancing shots while the ones that did connect he didn't follow up on. To exaggerate wilders performance is what only a wilder fan would do. IF he broke his hand he still looked average from the opening round,theres really not much to discuss here.

Comment

There was nothing Mayweather-like about Wilder last night, stop trolling.

Comment

He fought Arreola!

Comment

Working...
                      X