Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jackie Chan's son busted in major drug raid.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He must have been well and truly stoned in that interview....his eyes were really messed up.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      100 grams of marijuana?

that's less than a quarter of a pound. you could smoke all of that in one night and have nothing but a headache and a sore throat

how on earth is this worthy international news?
      What? Not even the mightiest of the tokers could do that.

Comment

I have a great idea for a movie. Jackie Chan breaks his son out of a Chinese prison.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
          What? Not even the mightiest of the tokers could do that.

sure you could, as long as your throat was OK, and you didn't fall asleep. marijuana really isn't all that toxic to your body. smoking itself is an inherently toxic delivery system, so i'd suggest a vape.

you'd need to smoke way more than a quarter pound to OD on weed.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
            I have a great idea for a movie. Jackie Chan breaks his son out of a Chinese prison.

i dont waaant any trouble!

Comment

sure you could, as long as your throat was OK, and you didn't fall asleep. marijuana really isn't all that toxic to your body. smoking itself is an inherently toxic delivery system, so i'd suggest a vape.

you'd need to smoke way more than a quarter pound to OD on weed.
              Dude, trust me, I know. I was once a heavy smoker, but c'mon. Ain't no one gonna sit there, and smoke 100 grams of bud. It wouldn't even be enjoyable by the 4th gram. You'd just sit there comatose and nauseated.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
                Dude, trust me, I know. I was once a heavy smoker, but c'mon. Ain't no one gonna sit there, and smoke 100 grams of bud. It wouldn't even be enjoyable by the 4th gram. You'd just sit there comatose and nauseated.

smoked weed for 15 years, brih.

i could smoke four grams in an hour if i wanted to, especially with a vape. get on this level.

Comment

i could smoke four grams in an hour if i wanted to, especially with a vape. get on this level.
                  That's because you're a crack head. I've smoked with the best, and I've never actually witnessed someone smoke 4 grams in an hour. It's a waste of weed, and it's not even enjoyable at that point.

If a 1 gram blunt can't hold you off for a few hours, then you are a legit crack head.

Comment

i make 4 grams last for 3weeks...i used to smoke an 8th in 2 days...my love affair with beer has caused my weed smoking to drop dramatically

Comment

Working...
                    X