Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

List of ducks bigger than Canela's of GGG.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List of ducks bigger than Canela's of GGG.

Ok. I'll start:

1: ... eerrrrmmm,.......
    2:

Sorry. I cannot name any. Help me!!

Riddick Bowe vs Lennox Lewis

Comment

It's not officially a duck yet, lets see if they can come to an agreement for September before jumping the gun.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        Ok. I'll start:

1: ... eerrrrmmm,.......
        2:

Sorry. I cannot name any. Help me!!
        The circumstances with Canelo are probably the worst, considering he first tried an unacceptable weight limit, then pushed for more tune ups, then just vacated.

Bowe-Lewis was almost as bad but at least Bowe didn't go through all that crap.

May-Pac is a very very close 2nd or 3rd cos Floyd outright refused to fight Pac, citing Pacs power.

Comment

theres no legit excuse why the fight shouldn't have happened in September.

Two champs, same division,pretty much the same size, both on the same network... No excuse but Canelo doesn't want it.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
            The circumstances with Canelo are probably the worst, considering he first tried an unacceptable weight limit, then pushed for more tune ups, then just vacated.

May-Pac is a very very close 2nd or 3rd cos Floyd outright refused to fight Pac, citing Pacs power.
            If Canelo doesn't bring GGG in the ring and talk big, then things would be different

Comment

Sturm's duck of GGG
              Quillin's duck of GGG
              Martinez' duck of GGG
              Geale's duck of GGG when Geale was champ
              Cotto's duck of GGG, even pulling the same ¨drop the belt so I dont have to fight u¨ tactic

stay tuned for Billy Joe ¨pricing-myself-out-of-a-fight¨ Saunders and Haymon-Protected Jacobs upcoming ducks of GGG

the brave Canelo was willing to fight this feared man whom everybody ducks at 155

too bad the Kazakh diva-wannabe didn't want it

he'll only come down in weight to fight welters
              Last edited by lopetego; 05-26-2016, 04:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post

Bowe. Oh yes. That was as blatant a duck as we ever will see.

Pac-May. Well to be fair it's not really possible to unbiased place the blame squarely on one of them, and in the end they did fight. 5 years too late....

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                  theres no legit excuse why the fight shouldn't have happened in September.

Two champs, same division,pretty much the same size, both on the same network... No excuse but Canelo doesn't want it.
                  //////thread

Comment

Canelo has now twice paid GGG step aside money. So...BIG DUCK. He's a lady part.

Comment

Working...
                    X