Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is ANYBODY...? more hated than Floyd Jr...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. Ali (amongst boxers)
    2. Naseem Hamed (amongst boxers)

1. Floyd (amongst the fans)
    2. Floyd (amongst the fans)
    3. Floyd (amongst the fans)

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
      Paulia Malignaggi
      I would agree Paulie is up there, but at least he is whitty and off the cuff with his remarks. He's not as scripted with his statements. Naseem Hamed was cocky as hell, but it goes to show after one high profile loss, dude went M.I.A. from the sport. I know he had one other fight after the Barerra loss, but who cared? lol. Ali always baited his opponents with talk and the Joe Frazier fight hype was more of Ali's most brutal verbal judo. All we see of Floyd Jr on tv is his character and the talking in the third person and it's almost more than most can stomach. I'm of the opinion most tune in in hopes of seeing him lose finally, not because he has the most loyal fans. Just my opinion. I'm hosting the fight at my pad saturday, and of all the poeple that are coming...ONE is a Floyd Jr. fan. One

Comment

Originally posted by Snopkins View Post
        Jimmy Ellis was coming off a near year and a half layoff.frazier's two biggest wins were over opponents that had been inactive and rusty at the time frazier had fought them.

Had frazier not cherry picked and avoided all those punchers then he may very well have had more losses on his resume.The foreman fights proved that he couldn't take a punch from a real puncher

frazier doesn't make any respectable top 50 p4p list.He's barely a top ten heavyweight.

This utter crap has been thoroughly debunked. You can't excape the fact that the timeline does not agree with your agenda and both Mac Foster and Ron Lyle were both beaten by Jerry Quarry when trying to position themselves to get a Frazier fight. THAT is a fact!

Comment

Originally posted by Snopkins View Post
          And what other punchers does he have on his resume? Would you like me to dig out the top ten rankings from 1966-1976 and see just how many punchers frazier did avoid?

foreman had been the number one contender for two years before frazier did finally fight him and he had no choice but to accept a rematch as it as the only fight his irrelevant self was worth anymore.

Down your own bottle,lad.
          Foreman had been the number 1 contender for 2 years, yet you claim he was looked at as a joke before Frazier. Do you ever get tired of making yourself look stupid?

Comment

Working...
          X