Collapse
No announcement yet.

There is something severely wrong with the UFC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol at the bonnar bash. Jones is ok fighter, i mean being at that age he better use whatever he can to win

Comment

Originally posted by monaroCountry View Post
      He needs better striking, he got owned by even Machida.

He should stop fighting bum American strikers and actually go to K-1 level strikers in Europe.
      Your about to see an American bum desimate and destroy the king of crappy k1 Overeem.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
        Your about to see an American bum desimate and destroy the king of crappy k1 Overeem.
        Styles make fights. If Brock can take the fight where he wants it to go he can win. Overeem has also had distractions (i.e. his mother being very sick with a relapse of cancer). I still think Overeem should win. I keep saying though, (and I have never gambled in my life so take it with a grain of salt), I would not bet on this fight. It is too unpredictable.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
          I guess that's true. If they made them weigh in on the same day they fought you'd see a bunch of dudes going up a Weightclass though. Including GSP, Anderson Silva, and Dominick Cruz....
          There is sort of no arguing against this. Jones, GSP, Silva, Cruz, for that matter guys like Brock Lesnar and Antonio Silva (though heavyweights are traditionally unlimited so take it for what you will) are all massive for their weight divisions. The facts are just the facts.

Comment

Originally posted by dancovboxer View Post
            Get some size on his chicken legs & move to HW where he belongs. Styles make fights right? The guys he fights are so suited to his style it's not even funny but I give props to Machida who did better than I expected but he was never going to win, his style is all so wrong for Jones.

I give Rashad no chance either, same with Hendo. Jones is simply to big for these guys, especially guys with slow feet that like to strike on the outside.

Not only does Jones have usually 3+ inch in height on these guys, he has a 10+ reach advantage & is outweighing them on fight night by probably 20lbs
            Sorry but I can't be impressed by that.

If he was so good he would go to HW where he would be a pretty big HW
            Hendo has the power to knock out anyone in the world, and he has the timing to potentially land the big homerun shot. But it is not likely.

Comment

Damn the butt hurt is amazing. Question is TS' favorite fighter Sonnen by the way?

Comment

Originally posted by dancovboxer View Post
                Get some size on his chicken legs & move to HW where he belongs. Styles make fights right? The guys he fights are so suited to his style it's not even funny but I give props to Machida who did better than I expected but he was never going to win, his style is all so wrong for Jones.

I give Rashad no chance either, same with Hendo. Jones is simply to big for these guys, especially guys with slow feet that like to strike on the outside.

Not only does Jones have usually 3+ inch in height on these guys, he has a 10+ reach advantage & is outweighing them on fight night by probably 20lbs
                Sorry but I can't be impressed by that.

If he was so good he would go to HW where he would be a pretty big HW
                Dude Hendo always has a chance. Jones does not need to move up to Heavyweight he is fine at Light Heavy. If you can make it on weigh in day then it is legit. Stephan struve is too big for heavyweight oh wait a 5'10 guy knocked him out.

Comment

Working...
                X