No announcement yet.

Tell Me About The Time You Beat Someones @ss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell Me About The Time You Beat Someones @ss

Don't know if this is the right place for this thread, if not, move it please.

Anyhow, tell us the stories of you beating someones ass. Whether it was in the ring, a sparring session, going in the gloves with your friends, or a street fight. Let us hear the sorties please.

No stories? Sucks.

Comment

We don't beat people up here, we're a peaceful bunch,

Going back to 8th grade, I did teach a fatass a lesson one time. A sweeping right to the forehead. It was funny, his glasses flew off. Didn't send him down though, he was pretty heavy.

Comment

knocked my friend unconscious for a few seconds and his contacts got stuck behind his eye..took a while for him to get them back out (actually just one contact)

He always said he was to big for me if we ever fought (he knew I boxed, he had about 40 lbs on me)
        So he charged at me, threw a looping right hand from his waist, I threw a sharp left hook to his head and it landed before his right hook did. It was with a 12 oz glove no headgear or mouth piece. Just a loud smacking noise and down he went. I got my hips behind that punch.

Comment

When I was like 14 or so, I date this girl who lived own the street. She had a cousin who was huge and my age. This guy was like 6 foot plus and 300 pounds, I was like 5 foot 2 inches and like 135 pounds.

Anyways, the guy pushed me for some reason and I pushed him back thinking he was joking around. He punches me in the face with a right hook and I just stood there for a second and then asked him what the f was going on. He starts dancing around like i'll kick yo as5 and f you up. I looked at him for a second and said if you are serious, I hope you can hit harder than that.

I hit him in the face with a straight right and then spun over to his left and hit him with a right to the stomach. I threw a quick jab, straight, left hook to the body, right uppercut to the chin and stepped back.

The punches weren't enough to really hurt this big guy but he starts crying and this other guy that was watching starts to laugh at him and the big guy throws him to the concrete.

True story and all this happened at the bus stop. He got on the bus and later left school because he said he did not feel good.

Comment

Bumped out of boredom. The Pac-Mayweather discussions are getting old.

Comment

Well i remember as a teenager i got into some fight and this guy was trying to strangle me so I smack him with a perfect punch on his right eye it went up like that Rahman eye against Holyfield. I dont really get into many fights.

Comment

It was in high school. This guy said something rather racist to me. I told him I'd beat his ass after class.

He was in the football team, popular, well liked. You know the type. He said I didn't have the guts.

After class, he walked ahead of me and waited for me in the hallway. All the girls were like, OMG, he's going to kick your ass!

In a manner of seconds, he was on the floor bleeding through his nose and mouth. Teachers pulled me off of him but I managed one last face stomp.

That guy really was popular. The whole football team wanted to kick my ass since he was too injured to play.

Comment

The most memorable ass kicking i gave was during one of my many expeditions to the phillipines , it was there i was due to fight a undefeated young punk caleed manee pakyow or something....i knocked him out with a body shot and needless to say i never heard of him again

Comment

Originally posted by S H O B O X View Post
                    The most memorable ass kicking i gave was during one of my many expeditions to the phillipines , it was there i was due to fight a undefeated young punk caleed manee pakyow or something....i knocked him out with a body shot and needless to say i never heard of him again

Comment

Working...
                    X