No announcement yet.

Hung out With Amir Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hung out With Amir Khan

Met Amir a year back at my gym - ended up seeing him a few more times - Hung out with him last week. Good Dude man, hoping he gets Mayweather next may.

Thanks for sharing the details on ur first date.

Comment

i know he gets a lot of hate but I've met him a few times myself and he was a decent guy. Always has times for fans, always got a good word. Dunno where this negative attitude comes from

Comment

you chose this to be your first post... lol

Comment

You really signed up to say you hang out with khan lol. In b4 op is actually Amir khan

Comment

Did he ask you out for a second date yet?

Comment

Lol tell us more

Comment

You guys are pure haters. I signed up a while ago but I cant remember what email I used or my password. I signed up again, not to mention I hung out with Amir, but to get back into the forums,etc.

WHen Amir Beats Floyd, you guys will sign up as new users and follow him. And yes, I do have a second date with Team Khan - gonna watch sparring sessions and run with 6 miles.

Comment

That's pretty cool, heard he was good to his fans.

Comment

Yeah, cool as hell. Took time out to take pictures with Fans. Just a humble down to earth mellow dude. His Mgr Taz is a good guy too. I met Tony Brady too, another cool person.

Comment

Working...
                    X