Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would the WBC Sanction Mayweather vs Canelo II when Canelo beats Cotto.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    I believe it would happen if Mayweather was interesting in Cotto after a Cotto W over Canelo too. 3% of a fight with Mayweather involved beats the **** outta 3% of a fight with GGG involved. The big money logic is gonna win the day with alphabet groups more often than not & Mayweather is the biggest money guy in the game.
    Al Haymon and Jay-Z won't work together.

Comment

Probably, just have to pay Golovkin step aside again

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
        Al Haymon and Jay-Z won't work together.
        Haymon knows where his bread is buttered. If Mayweather wanted that fight that fight would happen regardless of Haymon, Jay Z or the WBC. I don't even think Jay Z runs things like Haymon runs things so its probably not even likely those two would need to deal with each other to get that fight made.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
          Probably, just have to pay Golovkin step aside again
          Mayweather would have GGG thinking that after he beats Canelo that those 2 might get in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Haymon knows where his bread is buttered. If Mayweather wanted that fight that fight would happen regardless of Haymon, Jay Z or the WBC. I don't even think Jay Z runs things like Haymon runs things so its probably not even likely those two would need to deal with each other to get that fight made.
            They couldn't get a purse bid together. Because of that situation, Quillin vacated the WBO Belt and he thanked the WBO in a heartfelt letter. THEN HE FIGHTS ANDY LEE FOR THAT SAME BELT.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
              The WBC will bend over for Floyd if it ever came to that. He's been too "loyal".
              They could only do this if GGG agreed to it, otherwise he could sue them for breach of contract.

Personally, I don't think Floyd would be interested in fighting Canelo for the MW title at this stage in his career. He has said several times that beating Manny is the peak of his career, and I think he will be satisfied with that. Along with, perhaps, surpassing Marciano's 49 - 0 record.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                SMH. Seriously... This better not happen. I would get so ****ing mad........ Just the thought of it is making me angry. ****ING COWARDS ******S. Both of them ****ing vaginas.
                Ha, theyre making business decision! Like how GGG refuses now to fight Ward at 168 but would do it with Froch or Chavez. Everybody is milking the game and using their pull as much as they can. Including GGG. His team and fans just don't stop crying about ****.

Comment

Canelo doesn't want that work. He got the worst whooping since Floyd returned in 2009 against Marquez.

Canelo was a damn Light Heavyweight in the ring against Floyd and got his **** pushed in.

Comment

A rule of thumb in boxing. Where theres money, expect the WBC in some capacity

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
                      Ha, theyre making business decision! Like how GGG refuses now to fight Ward at 168 but would do it with Froch or Chavez. Everybody is milking the game and using their pull as much as they can. Including GGG. His team and fans just don't stop crying about ****.

You never stop crying about shit yourself. Give it a break, cry baby.

Comment

Working...
                      X