• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
    Nah man. Not at all.

He is a total bum and stinks fights up.

**** him.

Tell you something you wouldn't ever see Barker get sparked out within seconds to no Columbian farmer.

Comment

I thought Barker fought well but i also thought that Martinez was poor ...if that makes sense .

Comment

Those shots throw off your equilibrium, it perforated his eardrum ffs.

Nothing at all fake about it, certainly was no dive.

It was a very similar to shot to what Green hit Roy Jones with & it more or less had the same effect.

Comment

I hope Baker's eardrum got permanently damaged so that he can never enter a ring again.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrpedigree View Post
            I thought Barker fought well but i also thought that Martinez was poor ...if that makes sense .

Yh makes perfect sense. I contribute it more to Barker doing his homework & coming in with a decent gameplan rather than Sergio having a bad night.

He disrupted Sergio's rhythm & timing & Sergio had to adapt, I noticed a few rounds prior to the K.O he was looking for that, in fact I believe it was the same shot he hurt Barker with in round 10 & he also landed it a few seconds before the K.O which seemed to stop Barker in his tracks.

Comment

Originally posted by dancovboxer View Post
              Tell you something you wouldn't ever see Barker get sparked out within seconds to no Columbian farmer.
              ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's some sonning right there.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa 2.0 View Post
                I hope Baker's eardrum got permanently damaged so that he can never enter a ring again.

Why would you wish that on him? He's one of the nicest, most humble guys in boxing, a hero that put his own life at risk to prevent an attack outside a nightclub. He just fought the P4P No3 & give it everything and made a right go of it despite being wrote off by virtually everyone. How can you not like the guy?

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  **** yeah he did, his record was obviously not fabricated. Good defense, jab, throws short acurate punches, very impressive.
                  If Pirog isn't a Bum then there is no way you can call Barker a bum. he has a better resume, younger, more fights/experience and for all we know would have done teh same to Jacobs if given the chance.

It baffles me how people thought Barker could be a bum yet can claim Pirog is some world beater just because he beat Jacobs.

Comment

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
                    If Pirog isn't a Bum then there is no way you can call Barker a bum. he has a better resume, younger, more fights/experience and for all we know would have done teh same to Jacobs if given the chance.

It baffles me how people thought Barker could be a bum yet can claim Pirog is some world beater just because he beat Jacobs.
                    Quite frankly......................................I agree!!

Comment

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post

Solid post!

Comment

Working...
                      X